Resultados 1 al 13 de 13

Será este el nuevo Mortal Kombat? / Mortal Kombat: Rebirth

Esta es una discusión para el tema Será este el nuevo Mortal Kombat? / Mortal Kombat: Rebirth en el foro Cine, bajo la categoría Temas de Interes General; A comienzos de este año la página bloody-disgusting reportaba el interés de Warner Bros. Pictures de llevar el clásico de ...
Página: 1

Gray Fox Staff Avatar de Mega_Maniac

Predeterminado Será este el nuevo Mortal Kombat? / Mortal Kombat: Rebirth

A comienzos de este año la página bloody-disgusting reportaba el interés de Warner Bros. Pictures de llevar el clásico de Midway nuevamente al cine. Ahora y a pocos días del E3 , que se llevará a cabo en Los Angeles, sale a la luz un video de lo que podría ser la nueva película basada en el popular juego Mortal Kombat. En el video aparecen Michael Jai White (Spawn) como Jax, Jeri Ryan (Shark, Two and a Half Men) como Sonya Blade y se presenta a Baraka y Reptile como unos asesinos en serie. Demasiado para ser un video realizado por fanáticos.

Reptile
    PSN ID: guillerm85

Looks like you are about to get pwned.

Senior Member Avatar de zutopia_
    Por mar y tierra buscando al último Pájaro Dodo.

Predeterminado Re: Será este el nuevo Mortal Kombat?

Sí, demasiado para ser hecho por fanáticos. Eso nos deja con la posibilidad de que Warner la esté realizando :o.

También aparece sub-zero :D
    i.squad|ztp
    zutopia[sc]
    "Si no puedes convencer, confunde."

The Darkness Staff Avatar de Baal Zak

noooooooooo mataron a Cage :(

PD: se ve maldito! yo pago.

PD2: GET OVER HERE!

Escopofilia: Cine, comics, videojuegos y más

Jeri Ryan (Sonya Blade) ha comentado lo siguiente en su Twitter.

Okay, so... Mortal Kombat. It's not a game trailer. Actually was made for the director to sell WB on his vision for a reimagined MK film. [...] I did it as a favor to a friend. No idea yet what WB's reaction to it was. And I'm not sure how you can contact WB to push them to make it. But you guys are resourceful...! ;)
    Se trataría de un corto realizado por el director para venderle la idea a WB sobre la realización de una nueva película basada en MK. A pesar del corto tiempo del video en Youtube, Mortal Kombat Rebirth ya lleva casi un millón de vistas.

Según indican algunos medios el director es Kevin Tacharoen.

Sub-Zero

goтт.pe Moderador Avatar de saceR_

Esta buenísimo, no creo que este hecho por fans, si Mega_Maniac tiene razón WB debería ponerse las pilas y comenzar con la producción.

Senior Member Avatar de mavC

Fue demasiado el video... me dejó con pica.
    ¡¡¡Quiero más ya!!!

Se están especulando bastantes cosas por la internet, como lo que dicen los de ComingSoon.net. Espero no quede en nada...

Secret Service Moderador Avatar de JaCoX

Ese video está excelente, no soy un fan acérrimo de mk pero si concretan la idea creo que sería un boom :D

Senior Member Avatar de Galleta

Predeterminado Re: Será este el nuevo Mortal Kombat? / Mortal Kombat: Rebirth

Au se vio de la ptm el video... pero nadie tiene el enlace x hay con subs en español ? :cheesy: eh buscado pero no lo encuentro

Lucky7

Cita Iniciado por Galleta Ver mensaje
    Au se vio de la ptm el video... pero nadie tiene el enlace x hay con subs en español ? :cheesy: eh buscado pero no lo encuentro
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ioqKcRDbEA

Senior Member Avatar de Zparda
    Manly, New South Wales, Australia, Australia

Ummmmm cosas buenas, cosas mala en el video, la pelea es como siempre sin los skills del juego, mas ke todo mecha Hollywoodense.

PERO EL ECHO DE KE SEA SCORPION EL MAIN!!! Paga mi entrada al cine!!!

Por ke Scorpion ah sido lo ke para mi es Ryu en Street Fighter, y por ke Liu Kang SUX!!!
    Vota por CrossPLay en torneo de Cosplays de FaceBook en:
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...5203795&ref=mf

The Darkness Staff Avatar de Baal Zak

justo me preguntaba si quieren hacer algo mas "realista", meteran a Outworld? sobre los poderes, no paga un Sub-Zero sin hielo, asi que me interesa saber cómo el director juega con ello. Y más importante... saldrá Mileena con su traje malcriado? :oops:

Escopofilia: Cine, comics, videojuegos y más

Cita Iniciado por Baal Zak Ver mensaje
    justo me preguntaba si quieren hacer algo mas "realista", meteran a Outworld? sobre los poderes, no paga un Sub-Zero sin hielo, asi que me interesa saber cómo el director juega con ello. Y más importante... saldrá Mileena con su traje malcriado? :oops:
    La misma pregunta se la hicieron ayer en una entrevista

One of the things that, looking at the comments online and something that I like about it is the whole — you’re setting it in the real world without the supernatural thing. So everyone is sort of — it’s a very real-world, grounded kind of feel. Obviously, a lot of fans out there are probably hoping you are going to land being able to do the movie. Is this your take on what would be your feature film?

Kevin Tacharoen: Oh, yeah. Definitely, this is my take on what I would want to do with Mortal Kombat. I would love it if Warner Bros. wanted to do it this way. But I was so passionate about doing this, that I just had to pick up the camera and do it. Now like I said, because I am such a fan of the Mortal Kombat series, I know there’s a lot of concern about the mysticism and the special powers and all that kind of stuff. Well, like I said, this is really designed — the short so far is really designed like a prologue to the movie. Now, in a movie version, I am going to have that mysticism there, but it has to be done in a very tasteful way. I wouldn’t like it too campy or too cheesy. I know this is a weird analogy, but it’s the best one I can think of right now. It’s kind of like when in Harry Potter, there’s two universes that coexist with each other. There’s the real world, and then you get on the train and then you go to Hogwart’s, and that’s where all the magic is. It was actually kind of similar in the first Mortal Kombat, too. They had to get on the ship and go to the island, and that’s where all the crazy stuff happened.

So that’s essentially what I want to do with this movie, but I want to do it tastefully. I don’t want it to be over the top, too much wirework. I think one of the reasons why I chose such a gritty, grounded base was because I am such a huge fan of movies like Flashpoint, Kill Zone, The Protector, Ong-bak. I came at that from a choreography end and lately I’ve been a little tired of the wirework Crouching Tiger style of martial arts and really gravitated towards a hard hitting, in-your-face, ground-and-pound, just going for it kind of martial arts when Tony Jaa burst into the pop zeitgeist. So that was one thing I did want to make sure I was going to be able to do, and it wasn’t going to be too over the top with fireballs and electricity. Even though I do want to have that in there. But I really feel like there has to be limitations to it. There has to be rules. Because when you take a special move, and you make it indisposable, to me it’s no longer special. It has to all come from something that has a little bit of limitation to it. I think whenever I talk about stuff like this, I always give the analogy of the whole Matrix trilogy. I personally only really love the first one, because I feel like that’s the only one that had personal stakes with Neo. He had limitations. He had obstacles that he had to overcome. His powers were limited. But once you got him there, it was amazing. The other two, not so much. When he turned into a CG character, and he has the big metal pipe, and he’s killing eight thousand versions of Agent Smith. When I saw that for the first time, I felt like Peter Griffin trying to make it through Failure to Launch. He got up and just said, “Done.” I tuned out it because it wasn’t real for me anymore. I didn’t really feel like there were any obstacles to overcome. So with all that mysticism, I want to infuse it. But I also want to infuse it with a little bit more of a demonic presence, as opposed to an Asian mysticism presence, so that it feels a little bit more evil. That’s the thing about Mortal Kombat. I love that it was all the bad things. It was evil, it was bloody. It was your way of being twelve and rebelling. “I’m not gonna play Sonic the Hedgehog — I’m gonna play Mortal Kombat.” I definitely want to incorporate all of that stuff, but I want to incorporate it in a very tasteful way. Not in an over the top, campy way, where everyone one is just throwing fireballs, and throwing electricity, and having an unlimited supply of special moves. Because then, if you do that, to me they’re not special anymore at all. And I want to incorporate all of the very iconic things that have made Mortal Kombat so special. I think, obviously one of the more iconic ones is Scorpion having a flaming skull. However, you have to take in mind that that’s also Ghost Rider. You have to really be clever with how you’re going to do that. You can’t just do it again. It just won’t look good anymore. So that would be my movie version if I ever get to be lucky enough to to do something like that.
    http://www.collider.com/2010/06/09/k...-feature-film/

Senior Member Avatar de Galleta

perfecto los subtitulos... ahora me estuve leyendo un toke la historia de subzero y scorpion... y en ella sale que scorpion logro matarlo pero despues su hermano busca venganza y tambien lleva su mismo nombre y poderes creo.. y despues scorpio lo empieza a proteger... Pero en cambio aqui es al reves al subzero que mato fue su hermano sin embargo el de verdad sigue por hay :cheesy: LOCAZO la parte que dice que el mismo dejo su libertad no porque realmente este encarzelado

Lucky7