Resultados 1 al 2 de 2

I've had my hot tub less than 30 days and it hasn't worked properly since it was inst

Esta es una discusión para el tema I've had my hot tub less than 30 days and it hasn't worked properly since it was inst en el foro Otros, bajo la categoría Juegos; I've had my hot tub less than 30 days and it hasn't worked properly since it was installed. The workmanship ...
Página: 1

Banned

Predeterminado I've had my hot tub less than 30 days and it hasn't worked properly since it was inst

I've had my hot tub less than 30 days and it hasn't worked properly since it was installed. The workmanship is poor, and it has leaked from several locations in the tub. I've contacted customer service and the regional sales director Michael Terney (sp?). He promised to expedite service on several occasions, and has yet to follow through. He rarely answers his personal phone, and NEVER returns phone calls. I can't even get through to anyone to refund my purchase. This product and the company's customer service is absolutely the worst!User's recommendation: DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT.

Banned

Predeterminado Re: I've had my hot tub less than 30 days and it hasn't worked properly since it was

We bought a second hand thermospas reviews fifteen years ago and have moved it twice and think its 25 - 30 years old . Every function still works, despite a moving company cracking the shell . We had a fiberglass company repair this and do regular maintenance on pumps and have had a few replaced but it is the best still and newer model of other brands are not the depth and comfort and dependability so we are sticking with it until it outlives us - which may be a close contest !