Pues eso, que no aparece en la lista de servidores del steam mi servidor publico que rente de USA (4.79.145.232:27015), y ya me canse de usar el "support" del proveedor, el cual es GameServers.com, solo me paran peloteando o derivando, aqui la historia:

Yo:
Why my Server CS does not appear in the list of Servers of steam?
GS:
Did you set the region in the server.cfg file?
Yo:
as it is the code?
GS:
I set your region code to 0(world). I also noticed that your server was only showing 19 slots when your subscription states 20. I added a parameter for that aswell. I think this might be the reason why you couldn't find your server as you might have had a filter on your game broswer showing only 20 slot servers when yours was shoing 19.
That being said, please restart your server for the changes to take affect.

Nota: Restaure, espere ver al dia siguiente y nada, no sale.

Yo:
again, why my Server CS does not appear in the list of Servers of steam?
I already put the code: sv_region 0, soon it changes a to it sv_region 255, but it follows the problem, what happened?
GS:
I would assume that you are using different configs along side your server.cfg. I would suggest that you place the region parameter in the configs you plan on executing as well to prevent this.
Yo:
I set the region "0" in the server.cfg
Soon, to prove i set region 255 and nothing happens
My Server CS does not appear in the list of Servers of steam!
GS:
So what did you set your server.cfg at? 0 or 255?
Yo:
at this moment this in 255
GS:
And it's not showing up on the server list at this time?
Yo:
no, and the server of my friend too, both servers are rented in gameservers.com
it's blocked for steam net?
GS:
This ticket has been assigned to one of our game support admins. They will take care of your request and give you an update when there is a resolution.
GS:
Set the appropriate region for the area and then restart it and leave it for a while. It will take a while to list.

Nota: Restaure, espere ver al dia siguiente y nada, no sale.

Yo:
nothing happens
GS:
sv_region Geographic location of the server.
-1 World
0 US East coast
1 US West coast
2 South America
3 Europe
4 Asia
5 Australia
6 Middle East
7 Africa
Yo:
The server.cfg this in 0, this for 12 hours to more and anything.
if they do not give a solution me, will decide on another supplier
I repeat: In the server.cfg = sv_region this in 0, this for 12 hours to more and anything.

_________

Mi server.cfg :arrow: http://www.teamchoclo.com/files/server.cfg