Resultados 1 al 7 de 7

A New Champion Approaches: Irelia, the Will of the Blades

Esta es una discusión para el tema A New Champion Approaches: Irelia, the Will of the Blades en el foro League of Legends, bajo la categoría Top Games; Iniciado por ByronicHero Lore: The Ionians have developed some of the most breathtaking and deadly martial arts on all of ...
Página: 1

Predeterminado A New Champion Approaches: Irelia, the Will of the Blades

Cita Iniciado por ByronicHero Ver mensaje
    Lore:

The Ionians have developed some of the most breathtaking and deadly martial arts on all of Runeterra – just one manifestation of their pursuit of enlightenment. The most remarkable blade style to emerge, however, was the unusual byproduct of foreign intervention. Master Lito was a swordsman whose teachings were sought by ruling classes from nearly every city-state. His art was a highly-guarded secret, but it was said that swords would breathe in his grasp. He withered unexpectedly from a mysterious disease which baffled the brightest of Runeterran physicians. When he died, he left behind Zelos and Irelia, his son and daughter, and a truly unique weapon. Zelos became a Sergeant in the Ionian military and left to seek assistance from Demacia immediately prior to Noxus’ invasion of Ionia. Irelia, charged with the protection of their home until Zelos returned, was alone when Noxian forces struck.

The Ionians fought admirably, but soon Ionian blood stained the land beneath the prints of foreign boots. At the Great Stand of the Placidium, Ionians prepared for surrender, but were inspired to maintain their resistance when the young Irelia hoisted her father’s enormous blade and pledged to hold until her brother returned. In the chaos of the ensuing fight, Irelia was cursed with dark Noxian necromancy. As her life ebbed, Soraka, the Starchild, made a final attempt to anchor Irelia’s fading soul. Unwilling to relinquish her home, Irelia rose at the brink of death, and her father’s sword lifted in the air alongside her. Irelia rushed back to the fore, unfazed by the blade’s sudden animation. The weapon danced around her effortlessly, cutting down Noxians as they gaped in horror. The decimated invaders were forced to retreat from the Placidium. Irelia was appointed Ionia’s Captain of the Guard, and when the defense of her homeland moved to the Fields of Justice, so did she.

“The sword flourishes, as though painting with blood.” -Taken from a Noxian Field Report

Abilities:

Bladesurge: Irelia dashes forward to strike her target. If it kills the target, Bladesurge's cooldown refreshes and half the mana cost is refunded.

Hiten Style: Irelia is skilled in the art of Hiten, passively giving her physical attacks health restoration. Activating Hiten Style adds true damage to her physical attacks for a short duration.

Equilibrium Strike: Irelia's attack balances the scales, dealing damage and slowing the target. However, if the target has a higher Health % than Irelia, then the blow stuns the target instead.

Transcendent Blades (Ultimate): Irelia summons four spirit blades which she can fling at her enemies. These blades deal magic damage to enemies that they pass through, siphoning life from them and healing Irelia.

Ionian Fervor (Passive): Each nearby enemy champion (to a maximum of three) reduces the effectiveness of Crowd Control on Irelia.
    Para ver las imagenes (arte y previews del heroe in-game) puede ir a:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board....php?p=4015929

Para leerlo en español pueden ir al siguiente link:

http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?p=736376

-------------------------------------------------

Personalmente creo el nuevo heroe es bastante OP, tiene un gran anti CC que combinado con mercury treads la volveria practicamente imparable, con su slow/stun + un lifesteal pasivo con el healing de su ult :/ gg

Yash~~

Jueguen LoL =)
    Referral: (Si me quieren apoyar xD)
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4aab53dd31df6
    Vamos por los 10,000 reffers para el viaje xD

Senior Member Avatar de Magnamarak

Predeterminado Re: A New Champion Approaches: Irelia, the Will of the Blades

Aun no sabemos cuanto se cura, el "health restoration" de Hiten Style me suena mas a un HP reg o algo como Xin pero no un lifesteal y de seguro debe ser una cantidad muy baja.

Supongo que el passive sera 5% cc por cada enemigo que se acerque (maixmo 15%) y con mercs si sera muy efectivo aunque si tu champion no usa mucho o no se apoya mucho en CC entonces Irelia no tiene passive.

El "combo" de slow/stun no me precupa tanto ya que para tener stun tienes que tener menos HP que tu enemigo y mientras menos HP peor para ti y Riot aun no dice si estan hablando del HP total o la cantidad que tengas en ese momento.

Cita Iniciado por Magnamarak Ver mensaje
    Aun no sabemos cuanto se cura, el "health restoration" de Hiten Style me suena mas a un HP reg o algo como Xin pero no un lifesteal y de seguro debe ser una cantidad muy baja.

Supongo que el passive sera 5% cc por cada enemigo que se acerque (maixmo 15%) y con mercs si sera muy efectivo aunque si tu champion no usa mucho o no se apoya mucho en CC entonces Irelia no tiene passive.

El "combo" de slow/stun no me precupa tanto ya que para tener stun tienes que tener menos HP que tu enemigo y mientras menos HP peor para ti y Riot aun no dice si estan hablando del HP total o la cantidad que tengas en ese momento.
    La idea del slow/stun es para un 1vs1, si te esta ganando le haces stun y puedes voltear la pelea con tu lifesteal y el heal del su ulti, ademas la utilidad de su ulti es para peleas grupales, mientras menos tiempo estes CCd mas daño vas a lograr hacer, y si todo el equipo no tiene CC - talvez tu passive se vuelve "inutil" pero tb reduce la duracion del slow del lizard buff por ejemplo y en todo si un team no tiene nada de CC da por seguro que tu equipo ya gano, especialmente si tienes a Irelia haciendo daño completo todo el tiempo.

Jueguen LoL =)
    Referral: (Si me quieren apoyar xD)
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4aab53dd31df6
    Vamos por los 10,000 reffers para el viaje xD

Hk
    Hk está desconectado
    Guachimán del Foro Moderador Avatar de Hk

ME LA CORTO CON IRELIA. Estaba en un streak de 13 victorias seguidas luego de irme al low elo hell. Mordekaiser va top y luego de morir TRES veces seguidas dice "OMFG NEW HERO IS IMBA" y ragequitea =(

Antes de votar surrender le suelto el combo de Annie + Ignite y muere facilmente ese héroe :/
    Warhammer Online - Fútbol americano de Fantasía - Vuélvete un trome en HoN
    AM I PLAYING LEORIC?
    YES: GET AN ARMLET
    NO: GET AN ARMLET
    BUT I'M TOO NOOB TO ACTIVATE/DEACTIVATE IT
    WHAT THE FUCK, YOU HAVE ONE ACTIVE SKILL YOU DUMB SHIT.

Un pata Moderador Avatar de Luchen!

Cita Iniciado por Hk Ver mensaje
    ME LA CORTO CON IRELIA. Estaba en un streak de 13 victorias seguidas luego de irme al low elo hell. Mordekaiser va top y luego de morir TRES veces seguidas dice "OMFG NEW HERO IS IMBA" y ragequitea =(

Antes de votar surrender le suelto el combo de Annie + Ignite y muere facilmente ese héroe :/
    Habla, cuando jugamos un ranked para probar irelia :P

kyo
    kyo está desconectado
    Senior Member Avatar de kyo

Igual despues de todo el tiempo que ha pasado, irelia sigue pal' gato :(.
    Bruno "kyo" Wilson
    A good song should make you want to tap your feet, but a great song should destroy cops and set fire to the suburbs.I'm only interested in writing great songs. -Tom Morello

Senior Member Avatar de Piraña Gorda

Wink Re: A New Champion Approaches: Irelia, the Will of the Blades

Para mi irelia es un dios su ataque Equilibrium Strike (e) es demasiado bueno y el Bladesurge (q) es exelente . Yo la juego de asesina maxeo q,e y un punto a Hiten Style y ulti obvio en early game en su lane sexea a cualquiera sin dificultad =)
    League of Legends player!