Resultados 1 al 18 de 18

Mozilla Firefox basará su historial en la memoria del usuario.

Esta es una discusión para el tema Mozilla Firefox basará su historial en la memoria del usuario. en el foro Noticias y Novedades, bajo la categoría General; La próxima versión de Mozilla Firefox , Mozilla Firefox 3.0 , incluirá (al menos es la idea) incluirá un nuevo ...
Página: 1

Senior Member Avatar de jvAnziNho~

Post Mozilla Firefox basará su historial en la memoria del usuario.

La próxima versión de Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firefox 3.0, incluirá (al menos es la idea) incluirá un nuevo método de visualización del historial que se generará a partir de ciertos eventos que se produzcan durante la navegación del usuario. En palabras del diseñador de experiencias de usuario, Alex Faaborg:

En este diseño, el historial de navegación está dividido en segmentos por tiempo y eventos específicos (como realizar una búsqueda, o abrir una nueva pestaña y teclear una URL) que automáticamente crearán nuevos segmentos. Cada segmento de navegación está agrupado bajo la acción que inició la serie de páginas web vistas. Estos segmentos podrán permanecer colapsados por defecto para reducir el tamaño de información mostrada inicialmente.

La idea es que el usuario sepa qué hizo, en qué momento y por qué, simplificando enormemente el funcionamiento del historial del navegador.
    1887 Member

Predeterminado Re: Mozilla Firefox basará su historial en la memoria del usuario.

nice bLog! its interesting. thank you for sharing.... พนันบอลออนไลน์ เว็บไหนดี

Predeterminado Re: Mozilla Firefox basará su historial en la memoria del usuario.

Great post, and great website. Thanks for the information! Südamerika

Hello, this weekend is good for me, since now i'm scanning this enormous informative article only at my home. us chutes handles

I must say i thanks for the valuable facts about this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a whole lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I'm appreciating it greatly! Getting excited about another great article. Good luck to the writer! Best wishes! 꽁머니 즉시지급

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. 안전놀이터

It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it! https://www.availableideas.com/how-t...o-an-investor/

Only aspire to mention ones content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb and that i may think you’re a guru for this issue. High-quality along with your concur permit me to to seize your current give to keep modified by using approaching blog post. Thanks a lot hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done. 스웨디시

This is a superb post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things using this site. It helps me in lots of ways.Thanks for posting this again. monoprice

You need to participate in a contest for probably the greatest blogs on the web. I will suggest this website! old cars

Quickly this particular site may undoubtedly gain popularity in between just about all running a blog as well as site-building people, because of its painstaking articles or maybe evaluations. seo公司

I like an individual's publishing. It's good to look at you really clarify within phrases using the spirit in addition quality in this essential issue is usually quite easily seen. dse 網上課程

Swiftly this web site can unquestionably become popular between almost all blogging and site-building folks, due to its meticulous posts or perhaps critiques. https://cagongtv.com/

That's the reason why it is better you need to focused explore prior to when making. Will also be possible for you to more suitable content this fashion. https://star77.app/

It is advertising and marketing offers advertisments so as to practical research ahead of placing. In other words to jot down more appropriate area in this way. 온라인바카라

That is promotion deals ads for you to handy examine prior writing. It will be easier to write down better site like that. http://totobet.io/

Thankyou for this howling post, I am glad I observed this site on yahoo. situs slot

This phenomenal hearings thoroughly correct. Most of low statistics are prepared by making usage of large number about feel effective skills. We're anxious the software once a whole lot. hong kong pilates