Resultados 1 al 2 de 2

Un sueño hecho realidad. Libram of Focus!

Esta es una discusión para el tema Un sueño hecho realidad. Libram of Focus! en el foro WoW, bajo la categoría Top Games; Iniciado por Baalzebub I have a dream that one day this nation of Azeroth will rise up and live out ...
Página: 1

Dead Man Terra Admin
    Staff

Predeterminado Un sueño hecho realidad. Libram of Focus!

Cita Iniciado por Baalzebub
    I have a dream that one day this nation of Azeroth will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men shall have Librams of Focus." I have a dream that one day on the red hills of the Burning Steppes the sons of former gnome slaves and the sons of former gnome slaveowners will be able to sit down together at a table of brotherhood. I have a dream that one day even the city of Ironforge, sweltering with the heat of Great Forge, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice where no monopolists hoard librams of focus for resale at greatly inflated prices. I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a server where they will not be judged by the inadequate supply of librams, but by the increased drop rates in Dire Maul. I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day the state of Dire Maul, whose governor's lips are presently dripping with the words of frugality and nullification, will be transformed into a situation where Librams of Focus rain from the sky.. I have a dream today. I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Librams shall be revealed, and ZG enchantments shall be bestowed upon the head and legs. This is our hope. This is the faith with which I return to the Auction House. With this faith we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our server into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to the Auction House together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.

When we let freedom ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every zone and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, mages and warlocks, Gnomes and Undead, Engineers and Alchemists, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old IF spiritual, "Free at last! free at last! thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"

Now please increase the drop rates on Librams of Focus, mmkay thx.
    @ http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...&t=7955875&p=1

Lo weno es esto:

Cita Iniciado por Eyonix GM de Blizzard
    While it's not completely in-line with your dream parody, I do believe that you'll be happy to hear that in the next patch, the Dire Maul Librams will no longer be a requirement for the Zul'Gurub enchantments. Instead, a new item drop from either Bloodlord Mandokir or Jin'do the Hexxer, along with the class appropriate Voodoo doll will be all that is necessary, making these enchants much more accessible to players.

We do plan to incorporate additional use for the Librams, but the specifics are yet to be determined.
    Salu2

Predeterminado

Muchos se caeran de espalda al saber que un run nos cayeron 2 librams of focus. Creo que uno se lo llevó Kensoft.
    Omarus
    <Nuclear>
    Dwarf Priest 80
    Nathrezim