Resultados 1 al 2 de 2

Huachis'tale

Esta es una discusión para el tema Huachis'tale en el foro WoW, bajo la categoría Top Games; Cortesia de vampicholo. Por siaca crab es el pet de hauchi Welcome folks to one of the many HUACHI'STALES... The ...
Página: 1

Senior Member Avatar de Vash

Predeterminado Huachis'tale

Cortesia de vampicholo.
    Por siaca crab es el pet de hauchi

Welcome folks to one of the many HUACHI'STALES... The today history: HUACHI WHAT HAPPEND IN BWL??!!

The guild was fighting agains NEFARIAN doing all they can... but... the main tank fall down... the casters spend all their mana... no pots available... the dps beging to fall one by one... whit the hope lost and whit the chance to wipe out THE CRAB send his pet HUACHIMAN to run 4 his life... THE CRAB start to tank nefarian so fiercly giving the guild the time to rezz and recharge... so the main tank rezz and get healed and get back to the battle and after a lot of work they kill NEFARIAN eveyone port back to ogri and start to celebrate... but one question still on the mind of everyone... where was HUACHIMAN??? whithout his master THE CRAB he can do anything alone... well when the news came to my ears i start a quest seeking what happend to the old HUACHIMAN... i seek 4 all kalimdor and eastern seeking 4 any clue that lead me to him but nothing so i think... that he maybe... never get out from BWL... so i decide to seek 4 him there. but after a lot of hard work and the help of my EYE OF KILROG I FIND HIM... below the last image i get before my eye of kilrog fades... after that i only hears screamings of pleasure coming from HUACHIMAN...
    Well folks now i ask u what u guys think that could happend there... well i dont know i just let it to ur imagination.

No hay metaforas en tu cancion, solo la verdad ke ocultas de cabeza
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...chewer&n=Eriya

Senior Member Avatar de ZЄRO

Predeterminado

Cangrejo le enseño a Huachiman a hacerce el muerto...matandolo.
    Quien ha visto el Zahir pronto vera la rosa.
    ¨El Zahir es la sombra de la Rosa y la rasgadura del Velo¨