- Due to significant talent changes, rogues will have all talent points refunded and can be respent. Training costs for all talent spell replacements have been significantly reduced.
- Sap: Sap will no longer break stealth unless it misses. The improved sap talent has been removed from the subtlety tree.
- Garrote: Garrote will now silence the rogue's target for 2 seconds in addition to the bleed effect.
- Eviscerate: Eviscerate now has a new rank (Rank 9) which can be obtained from Blackrock Spire.
- Sprint: This ability now has a 1.5 minute cooldown, but only lasts for 10 seconds and now improves your movement speed by 50% at the max rank.
- Venomous Strike: A new ability, Venomous Strike, has been added. This ability is trainable by all rogues level 40 and above. This ability does 50 damage and is guaranteed to proc any poison on the rogue's mainhand weapon. Venomous strike costs 20 energy and has a 10 second cooldown.
- Poison blends: Several new rare and epic poison recipess have been added. These new recipes allow the rogue to blend together select poisons to produce a new poison with multiple effects. However, the effect of each poison will be slightly diminished in the process. For example, a new recipe will allow the rogue to blend together crippling and mind numbing poison to produce a new poison that has a 25% chance on hit to reduce your opponent's movement speed to 45% of normal and increase their casting time by 45% for 12 seconds.
- Improved Expose Armor: Now lowers your target's defense skill by 5/10/15 points in addition to the increased armor reduction.
- Vile Poisons: This talent now increases the damage dealt by poisons by 4%/8%/12%/16%/20% and improves the effectiveness of wound and mind numbing poison by 3%/6%/9%/12%/15%.
- Improved Instant Poison: This talent has been replaced with a new talent, Improved Poisons
- Improved Poisons: This talent increases the chance to apply all rogue poisons by 2%/4%/6%/8%/10%.
- Improved Deadly Poison: This talent has been removed as its effect has been merged into the Improved Poisons talent.
- Dagger Specialization: This talent has been moved to the assassination tree to replace Improved Deadly poison as a tier 5 talent in the assassination tree.
- Lightning Reflexes: This talent now increases your melee attack speed by 1%/2%/3%in addition to improving your chance to dodge by 1%/2%/3%. A maximum of 3 points may be invested into this talent.
- Improved Evasion: Now increases the duration of evasion by 5/10 seconds.
- Improved Sprint: This talent now increases the duration of sprint by 2/4/6 seconds and the speed boost by 5%/10%/15%.
- Aggression: This talent has been moved up to replace Dagger Specialization as a tier 4 talent in the combat tree.
- Throwing Weapon Specialization: This talent has been replaced with a new talent, Assassin's Fury.
- Assassin's Fury: This talent grants the rogue a 1%/2%/3%/4%/5% chance per combo point when using a finishing move to send the rogue into a rage, increasing the rogue's attack power by 200 for 15 seconds.
- Rapid Concealment: Now lowers the cooldown of your stealth ability by 2/3/5 seconds per talent point.
- Master of Deception: Now increases the rogue's effective stealth level by 1/2/3 per talent point.
- Camouflage: Now increases the rogue's movement speed while stealthed by 5%/10%/15%.
- Initiative: Now grants a 20%/40%/60%/80%/100% chance to add an extra combo point when using an opening move.
- Ghostly Strike: Energy cost lowered to 30 energy. In addition, the 15% increased chance to dodge buff will now last for 10 seconds.
- Improved Garrote: This talent now increases the duration of the silence effect of garrote by 1/2 seconds per talent point, in addition to increasing the damage dealt by the bleed effect by 10%/20%. Improved Garrote no longer increases the duration of the bleed effect.
- Improved Vanish: This talent now grants the rogue a shield that absorbs 150/300/450 damage when vanish is used. While this shield holds, stealth will not be broken. This shield lasts for the duration of vanish, or until the shield is consumed or the rogue exits stealth.
- Improved Sap: This talent has been removed and replaced with Deadly Focus.
- Deadly Focus: This new talent has been added to replace Improved Sap as a tier 4 talent in the subtlety tree. This talent increases the rogue's chance to resist fear, seduce, and polymorph effects by 5%/10%/15% per talent point.
- Improved Distract: This talent has been removed and replaced with Premeditation, which is now a tier 5 talent in the subtlety tree.
- Setup: Now grants a 25%/50%/75% chance to add a combo point when dodging an attack. However, this effect can not occur more than once every 4 seconds.
- Master Illusionist: This new talent will replace Premeditation as the tier 7 talent in the Subtlety tree. When used, the rogue summons a shadowy illusion to aid the rogue in battle. This illusion deals half the damage of the rogue, but is identical in appearance and stamina to the rogue. The illusion lasts 30 seconds or until killed. This ability has a 10 minute cooldown.
sacado de http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...&T=1202230&P=1
Que bestia lo del maestro del ilsionismo... se parece a lo de lasesina de DII pero buee dudo que lo pongan.