Resultados 1 al 2 de 2

Nuevo template para Pallys 1.9

Esta es una discusión para el tema Nuevo template para Pallys 1.9 en el foro WoW, bajo la categoría Top Games; Abro este tema para discutir entre todos respecto a lo que podria ser una buena redistribucion de los talentos para ...
Página: 1

Senior Member Avatar de LightMageN00b

Predeterminado Nuevo template para Pallys 1.9

Abro este tema para discutir entre todos respecto a lo que podria ser una buena redistribucion de los talentos para un paladin en esta nueva version ya que habran notado los grandes cambios que hay ahora. En cuanto a mi pues no tengo un char de lvl alto asi que no se que tanto podria afectar mi distribucion en un lvl 60, mi idea es hacerme un paladin de proteccion y estoy tomando en cuenta un build para un futuro pvp, asi que usando el talent calculator hice esto:

Holy Talents - 13 points

Divine Strength rank 5/5
    Spiritual Focus rank 5/5
    Consecration rank 1/1
    Unyielding Faith rank 2/2

Protection Talents - 25 points

Redoubt rank 5/5
    Precision rank 3/3
    Toughness rank 5/5
    Blessing of Kings rank 1/1
    Shield Specialization rank 3/3
    Improved Concentration Aura rank 3/3
    Reckoning rank 5/5

Retribution Talents - 11 points

Benediction rank 5/5
    Deflection rank 5/5
    Conviction rank 2/5 (aqui puse solo 2 porque me sobraron puntos)
    Seal of Command rank 1/1

ahora solo queda decir opinen :P

Senior Member Avatar de IStillHaveAPeon

Predeterminado

Aca muestro mas builds publicado por Killian en el Paladin Forum:

Some of you may have remembered a very old post I had done called the Codex of Paladin Builds. Well I have decided to make a second attempt based on 1.9 likely builds. Remember these are only valid if the current changes on PTR are moved to Production. If changes are made I'll have to rewrite this.

One thing I've learned from all the respec's that I've done is that unlike some classes there is no 'best build' for Paladins. Paladin's 'best build' is dependent on the role you want to perform. What is it you are trying to do with your character. A paladin can be so many things. Tank, Healer, Support, PvPer, and soloer. That's why this list is so long and why it's not 100% complete. There are mild varations you could do that may work better for your group. These are most of the core builds though.

Another thing to keep in mind ... you are always going to be end-game Support. This is an ALWAYS thing. What I mean by this is that if you Raid end-game instances OR you PvP end-game you will never be primarily a tank, you will never be primarily a DPSer, you will primarily be support. It does not preclude you from doing any of the above, you can tank, you can DPS, but you will never Tank as well as a Warrior or a Druid and you will Never DPS as well as any of the other classes can (assuming the other classes are spec'd and geared for DPS). It is a limitation of our class.

FINALLY, do NOT be afraid to make variations on any of these builds. If you like Improved Blessing of Might in your build over Benediction then by all means pick it up! Play what makes you happy!

EDIT: Also add your own builds if they are a complete departure of any of the themes listed!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Build 1: The Mixed Bag

This build is a mixed bag of fun stuff from all three tree's. It mixes solid defense, solid offense, with spot healing to make a build that can fill in almost any role. If you want to be able to tank in the mid levels and still have decent damage this is a possible build for you. End-game wise you are so mixed across so many trees that you may have some challenge getting all you want from this build. You still can! With the mixture of Reckoning, hard to interrupt heals, and of course Seal of Command you can twack folks plenty good. It is geared towards 2-Handers and as such I chose Imp. Devotion Aura over Redoubt (*shiver* yes I hate Improved Devotion Aura). If you don't use SCT, or you plan on using a shield then shift the points to Redoubt for utility reasons.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Holy Talents (13 points)
    # [ul]Divine Strength - rank 1/5
    Increases total strength by 2%

* Divine Intellect - rank 5/5
    Increases total intellect by 10%
    * Spiritual Focus - rank 4/5
    Gives your Flash of Light and Holy Light spells a 56% chance to not lose casting time when you take damage.
    * Consecration - rank 1/1
    Consecrates the land beneath the Paladin, doing 64 Holy damage over 8 sec to enemies who enter the area.
    * Unyielding Faith - rank 2/2
    Increases your chance to resist Fear and Disorient effects by an additional 10%.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Protection Talents - 26 points

* Redoubt - rank 5/5
    Increases your chance to block attacks with your shield by 30% after being the victim of a critical strike. Lasts 10 sec or 5 blocks.
    * Precision - rank 3/3
    Increases your chance to hit with melee weapons by 3%.
    * Guardian's Favor - rank 2/2
    Reduces the cooldown of your Blessing of Protection by 120 sec and increases the duration of your Blessing of Freedom 6 sec.
    * Blessing of Kings - rank 1/1
    Places a Blessing on the friendly target, increasing total stats by 10% for 5 min. Players may only have one Blessing on them per Paladin at any one time.
    * Improved Righteous Fury - rank 1/3
    Increases the amount of threat generated by your Righteous Fury spell by 16%.
    * Shield Specialization - rank 3/3
    Increases the amount of damage absorbed by your shield by 30%.
    * Improved Hammer of Justice - rank 3/3
    Decreases the cooldown of your Hammer of Justice spell by 15 sec.
    * Improved Concentration Aura - rank 3/3
    Increases the effect of your Concentration Aura by an additional 15% and gives all group members affected by the aura an additional 15% chance to resist Silence and Interrupt effects.
    * Reckoning - rank 5/5
    Gives you a 100% chance to gain an extra attack after being the victim of a critical strike.

Retribution Talents - 12 points

* Benediction - rank 5/5
    Reduces the Mana cost of your Judgement and Seal spells by 15%.
    * Deflection - rank 5/5
    Increases your Parry chance by 5%.
    * Conviction - rank 1/5
    Increases your chance to get a critical strike with melee weapons by 1%.
    * Seal of Command - rank 1/1
    Gives the Paladin a chance to deal additional Holy damage equal to 70% of the damage of the attack. Only one Seal can be active on the Paladin at any one time. Lasts 30 sec.
    Unleashing this Seal's energy will judge an enemy, instantly causing 68 to 74 Holy damage, 137 to 147 if the target is stunned (at Rank 1).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Build 2: The Retnoob

McHammer made the term famous and I use it as a term of endermeant. I tested this build heavily on test and found it VERY enjoyable. Thanks to the move of Repentence to Retribution it also makes it a VERY good PvP build if you are skilled enough to take advantage of the Seal/Judgement system. I can't stress to you how important it is to take advantage of Judgement of Command, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE A LARGE MANA POOL. We've begged for a way to get some burst damage at the expense of mana and you now have it. If you are in a fight that you KNOW you have plenty of mana use JoComm to it's full advantage especially if you have multiple stuns ready to go. The crit rate is based on your melee attack and it's unresistable (that's the promise of all judgments and I have yet to see it resisted in my testing). As of right now this is my 2nd favorite build and is probably one of the 2 best for the soloer's out there.

Holy Talents (18 points)

* Divine Strength - rank 5/5
    Increases total strength by 10%
    * Spiritual Focus - rank 5/5
    Gives your Flash of Light and Holy Light spells a 70% chance to not lose casting time when you take damage.
    Consecrates the land beneath the Paladin, doing 64 Holy damage over 8 sec to enemies who enter the area.
    Increases your chance to resist Fear and Disorient effects by an additional 10%.

Protection Talents - 0 points

Retribution Talents - 33 points

* Benediction - rank 5/5
    * Improved Judgement - rank 2/2
    Decreases the cooldown of your Judgement spell by 2 sec.
    * Deflection - rank 5/5
    * Vindication - rank 3/3
    Gives the Paladin's damaging melee attacks a chance to reduce the target's Strength and Agility by 15% for 10 sec.
    * Conviction - rank 5/5
    Increases your chance to get a critical strike with melee weapons by 5%.
    Gives the Paladin a chance to deal additional Holy damage equal to 70% of the damage of the attack. Only one Seal can be active on the Paladin at any one time. Lasts 30 sec.
    Unleashing this Seal's energy will judge an enemy, instantly causing 68 to 74 Holy damage, 137 to 147 if the target is stunned (at Rank 1).
    * Eye for an Eye - rank 2/2
    All spell criticals against you cause 30% of the damage taken to the caster as well. The damage caused by Eye for an Eye will not exceed 50% of the Paladin's total health.
    * Two-Handed Weapon Specialization - rank 3/3
    Increases the damage you deal with two-handed melee weapons by 6%.
    * Sanctity Aura - rank 1/1
    Increases Holy damage done by party members within 30 yards by 10%. Players may only have one Aura on them per Paladin at any one time.
    * Vengeance - rank 5/5
    Gives you a 15% bonus to Physical and Holy damage you deal for 8 sec after dealing a critical strike from a swing, spell or ability.
    * Repentence - rank 1/1
    Puts the enemy target in a state of meditation for up to 6 sec. Any damage caused will awaken the target. Only works against Humanoids.

Build 3: The Tankadin

So you think you want to tank huh? You got a dedicated healer and don't need to conserve your mana? You want aggro and you want it now? Fine here's your build! Now remember aggro generation is completely transformed in 1.9 for Paladins. We no longer use Seal of Fury we use Righteous Fury. It generates less hate then it used to so you'll need to up that holy output! You are Sword and Board get used to it ... you are a Tank!

Holy Talents (18 points)

* Improved Seal of Righteousness - rank 5/5
    Increases the damage done by your Seal of Righteousness by 15%.

Protection Talents - 33 points

* Redoubt - rank 5/5
    Increases your chance to block attacks with your shield by 30% after being the victim of a critical strike. Lasts 10 sec or 5 blocks.
    * Precision - rank 3/3
    Reduces the cooldown of your Blessing of Protection by 120 sec and increases the duration of your Blessing of Freedom 6 sec.
    Places a Blessing on the friendly target, increasing total stats by 10% for 5 min. Players may only have one Blessing on them per Paladin at any one time.
    * Improved Righteous Fury - rank 3/3
    Increases the amount of threat generated by your Righteous Fury spell by 50%.
    * Shield Specialization - rank 1/3
    Increases the amount of damage absorbed by your shield by 10%.
    Increases the effect of your Concentration Aura by an additional 15% and gives all group members affected by the aura an additional 15% chance to resist Silence and Interrupt effects.
    * Blessing of Sanctuary - rank 1/1
    Places a Blessing on the friendly target, reducing damage dealt from all sources by up to 7 for 5 min. In addition, when the target blocks a melee attack the attacker will take 14 Holy damage. Players may only have one Blessing on them per Paladin at any one time.
    * Reckoning - rank 5/5
    Gives you a 100% chance to gain an extra attack after being the victim of a critical strike.
    * One-Handed Weapon Specialization - rank 5/5
    Increases the damage you deal with one-handed melee weapons by 10%.
    * Holy Shield - rank 1/1
    Increases chance to block by 30% for 10 sec and deals 50 Holy damage for each attack blocked while active. Each block expends a charge. 4 charges.

Retribution Talents - 0 points

Build 4: The Shockadin
    By far one of the most transformed builds in 1.9. I hated the Shockadins (for those of you who remember my old comments) but now I'm a believer. I readily hit controllable 189 DPS against level 50 humanoid elites with this build. Mana loss is negligable thanks to the way Judgement of Wisdom now procs. Burst damage is very good with great control. I really can't come up with a downside to this build. It heals and it kills.

If you are wondering this is THE build I will go with. For general PvE fights I simply ensure I have BoM and Righteous Fury up with a good 2-Hander (I have Earthshaker which is great for this build I'm sure you TUF users will even like it more). I Judge Wisdom, Holy Shock, and then toss up Seal of Command. If my Stun and my Judgement are up you can bet I'm gonna stun and drop a Judgement of Command followed by a renew on Seal of Command. If it's a long time before my stun to be recharged and my Earthshaker is unlikely to proc any time soon then I'll Judge Command again without compunction. Gotta love that Holy Damage ;) PvP is a much more complex process which depends on the foes you are fighting and who you are teamed with. I'll not cover the subject here. I'm sure there will be many discourses and pissing contests coming down the road to tell us all how to PvP ;) ... some will be good an others ... well you know.

Holy Talents (33 points)

* Spiritual Focus - rank 5/5
    Gives your Flash of Light and Holy Light spells a 70% chance to not lose casting time when you take damage.
    * Healing Light - 3/3
    Increases the amount healed by your Holy Light and Flash of Light spells by 12%.
    * Illumination - rank 5/5
    After getting a critical effect from your Flash of Light or Holy Light spell, gives you a 100% chance to gain Mana equal to the base cost of your spell.
    * Divine Favor - rank 1/1
    When activated, gives your next Flash of Light or Holy Light spell a 100% critical effect chance.
    * Holy Power - rank 5/5
    Increases the critical effect chance of your Holy spells by 5%.
    * Holy Shock - rank 1/1
    Blasts the target with Holy energy, causing 204 to 220 Holy damage to an enemy, or 204 to 220 healing to an ally.

Protection Talents - 0 points

Retribution Talents - 18 points

* Benediction - rank 5/5
    * Deflection - rank 5/5
    * Conviction - rank 5/5
    All spell criticals against you cause 30% of the damage taken to the caster as well. The damage caused by Eye for an Eye will not exceed 50% of the Paladin's total health.

Build 5: The Reckonbomber

Made famous by McHammer there are several variations of the ol' Reckonbomber with 1.9 those have changed dramtically. The point of this build is to put the fear of God into your foes in PvP. It's the build that says "attack me at your own risk ... I may have a Reckon Bomb to stick up your unloving buttocks!" Your goal is to store up 5 full attacks and unleash them ... preferably on an unsuspecting cloth wearer that you can hit for well over 2K points in a single go. I highly recommend the usage of an SCT mod (McHammer's is probably the easiest) to let you know when you have stored attacks.

So fire it up and have at the:

Holy Talents - 0 points

Protection Talents - 28 points

* Redoubt - rank 5/5
    * Precision - rank 3/3
    * Anticipation - rank 5/5
    Increases your Defense skill by 10.(Can be swapped with 5/5 in Toughness depending on which will maximize your gears protective value.)
    * Reckoning - rank 5/5
    Places a Blessing on the friendly target, reducing damage dealt from all sources by up to 7 for 5 min. In addition, when the target blocks a melee attack the attacker will take 14 Holy damage. Players may only have one Blessing on them per Paladin at any one time.

Retribution Talents - 23 points

* Benediction - rank 5/5
    * Deflection - rank 5/5
    * Conviction - rank 5/5

Build 6: The Combat Nurse (aka The Waaaambulance)

You just want to heal. You don't care about anything else ... just heal and buff. Somebody comes at it you and you don't care because you're buddies will smack them retarded. Fine here you go ;)

I think you'll get the idea behind this build. Heal, buff, cleanse, and shield. Keep your party alive while not taking it in the tooshie at the same time.

Holy Talents (31 points)
    # [ul]Divine Strength - rank 1/5
    Increases total strength by 2%

* Spiritual Focus - rank 4/5
    Gives your Flash of Light and Holy Light spells a 56% chance to not lose casting time when you take damage.
    * Healing Light - 3/3
    Increases the amount healed by your Holy Light and Flash of Light spells by 12%.
    * Improved Lay on Hands - rank 2/2
    Gives the target of your Lay on Hands spell a 30% bonus to their armor value from items for 2 min. In addition, the cooldown for your Lay on Hands spell is reduced by 20 min.
    * Illumination - rank 5/5
    After getting a critical effect from your Flash of Light or Holy Light spell, gives you a 100% chance to gain Mana equal to the base cost of your spell.
    * Improved Blessing of Wisdom - rank 1/2
    Increases the effect of your Blessing of Wisdom spell by 10%.
    * Divine Favor - rank 1/1
    When activated, gives your next Flash of Light or Holy Light spell a 100% critical effect chance.
    * Holy Power - rank 5/5
    Increases the critical effect chance of your Holy spells by 5%.
    * Holy Shock - rank 1/1
    Blasts the target with Holy energy, causing 204 to 220 Holy damage to an enemy, or 204 to 220 healing to an ally.

Protection Talents - 20 points

* Redoubt - rank 5/5
    * Precision - rank 3/3
    * Anticipation - rank 1/5
    Increases your Defense skill by 2.(Can be swapped with 1/5 in Toughness depending on which will maximize your gears protective value.)
    * Improved Hammer of Justice - rank 2/3
    Decreases the cooldown of your Hammer of Justice spell by 10 sec.

Retribution Talents - 0 points

Build 7: The Stunadin

The concept of this build makes me chuckle. It's goal is simple. Keep your enemy stunned non-stop. Piss them the hell off! You can take all kinds of advantage of your Seal of Command! You'll need to make sure you are an Engineer, have a TUF or an Earthshaker, and keep plenty of gold around to pay for your addiction to grenades.
    Holy Talents - 0 points

Protection Talents - 20 points

* Improved Devotion Aura - rank 5/5
    Increases the armor bonus of your Devotion Aura by 25%.
    * Precision - rank 3/3
    * Toughness - rank 4/5
    Increases your armor value from items by 8%.
    * Improved Concentration Aura - rank 2/3
    Increases the effect of your Concentration Aura by an additional 10% and gives all group members affected by the aura an additional 10% chance to resist Silence and Interrupt effects.

Retribution Talents - 31 points

* Benediction - rank 5/5
    * Improved Seal of the Crusader - rank 1/3
    Increases the Attack Power bonus of your Seal of the Crusader and the Holy damage increase of your Judgement of the Crusader by 5%.
    * Deflection - rank 5/5
    * Conviction - rank 5/5
    * Sanctity Aura - rank 1/1
    Increases Holy damage done by party members within 30 yards by 10%. Players may only have one Aura on them per Paladin at any one time.
    * Vengeance - rank 5/5
    Gives you a 15% bonus to Physical and Holy damage you deal for 8 sec after dealing a critical strike from a swing, spell or ability.
    * Repentence - rank 1/1
    Puts the enemy target in a state of meditation for up to 6 sec. Any damage caused will awaken the target. Only works against Humanoids.

Build 8: Holy Thorns

Originally concieved by Jaxon I made a variation of it. The idea behind the build is to cause damage by taking damage. You'll want to get items like the Force Reactive Disk and Essence of Pure Flame. Get your Thorium Shield Spike and carry around a Druid willing to drop thorns on you. What kind of damage per hit are you talking about? Well it's over 261 points per hit without including Blessing of Sanctuary if you have FRD and EPF and everything procs. That's not shabby ;) The big thing to remember about this build is that it's pretty gear dependent. Just the build alone won't pump out enough damage to make to make it worth it. Get the extra's and if you run with a Druid then yeah it's on like Donkey Kong!
    Holy Talents - 0 points

Protection Talents - 31 points

* Redoubt - rank 5/5
    * Precision - rank 3/3
    * Improved Righteous Fury - rank 3/3
    Increases the amount of threat generated by your Righteous Fury spell by 50%.
    * Reckoning - rank 5/5
    * One-Handed Weapon Specialization - rank 1/5
    Increases the damage you deal with one-handed melee weapons by 2%.
    * Holy Shield - rank 1/1
    Increases chance to block by 30% for 10 sec and deals 50 Holy damage for each attack blocked while active. Each block expends a charge. 4 charges.

Retribution Talents - 20 points

* Benediction - rank 5/5
    * Improved Seal of the Crusader - rank 1/3
    Increases the Attack Power bonus of your Seal of the Crusader and the Holy damage increase of your Judgement of the Crusader by 5%.
    * Conviction - rank 5/5
    * Improved Retribution Aura - Rank 2/2
    Increases the damage done by your Retribution Aura by 50%