Resultados 1 al 3 de 3

Playing DotA at SK, part one: SK.Loda

Esta es una discusión para el tema Playing DotA at SK, part one: SK.Loda en el foro DotA, bajo la categoría Top Games; Iniciado por aShuN in sk 4 weeks ago Jonathan 'Loda' Berg is the first SK Gaming player caught for some ...
Página: 1

Banned

Predeterminado Playing DotA at SK, part one: SK.Loda

Cita Iniciado por aShuN in sk 4 weeks ago

Jonathan 'Loda' Berg is the first SK Gaming player caught for some questions that should shred some light over the DotA team. Jonathan talks about himself, his favorite DotA players and the matches lost earlier tonight against Meet Your Makers. He also shares with the readers a whole replays pack with many must-see.

This is the first of a series of brief talks with the SK Gaming DotA players that should make the readers know a bit more about the team. In this first part, Jonathan answers a few questions and comments about the games played against Meet Your Makers tonight: a zero to one loss in the Pick League, which crowned MYM as champions of the season, and a zero to two loss in the Clash of the Ancients playoffs (check out the matches recap by Famous-Wisp).

Don't miss the replay of SK vs MYM at Pick League (featuring a Omniknight and Lord of Avernus power healing) and of course Loda's 30 megabytes replay pack!

The DotA fans probably already know who the player Loda is. Try to explain who the person behind Loda is, what you do in your everyday life.
    I'm 19 years old, blond, 1,85cm tall and I live with my parents in the central part of Gothenburg ("woohoo"). When I'm not playing DotA I hang out with friends, play floorball, party (ye I'm officially a cool kid) and work part time at IKEA. At the moment I'm single but, I mean, how could I have a relationship with all the thousands and thousands of fangirls that love me because I play DotA?

What makes playing DotA so fun, arguably as much as many other resounding games? And what makes competitive DotA even better? "I think there is nothing better than winning a really even and good game together with your team mates"

Well for me it's the whole team vs team side that makes it so fun. I used to play WarCraft III, I wasn't that good ^^ but I grew bored of it because you almost always play one on one. Of course that's fun as well, but I think there is nothing better than winning a really even and good game together with your team mates. It's the same for me when it comes to real life sports.

I also love all the different kind of strategies you can come up with on the map. Lately we have been the most innovative team around and we are trying new stuff all the time. What you learn is that every strategy that surprises your enemy is a good strategy. When people play vs heroes they have never played against before they don't really know what to do.

Now let us hear your opinion on other DotA gamers: list and discuss your top five non-SK players.
    Vigoss: He is one of the best if not THE best player around at the moment. When he's playing he always does good and he's a marvel at both ganging and farming. The thing with Vigoss is that as I said he always plays good, but when he's at his best he is crazy to play with, tower diving, killing people one on three etc. He never lets the kill out of his sight and it's very hard to escape him when he's got his eyes on you ^^

Ars-Art: This guy is really funny and nice and he's probably the coolest Russian I know :P He's often in the shadows of Vigoss but I'd say he's just as good but more concentrated on ganging heroes like Nerubian Assassin, Pudge etc. These heroes weren't seen often until Ars-Art introduced them, and he plays them at their best.

Kanga: People will probably flame me for naming Kanga as one of the best players I know; for those who don't know who he is, he was caught maphacking some months ago and didn't take being caught in a good way which resulted in the whole community hating him... But I've been playing with him for a long time, and he's pretty much the most stable player I know of. He always does his job and that is a damn good job. "People will probably flame me for naming Kanga [..] but I've been playing with him for a long time, and he's pretty much the most stable player I know of. He always does his job and that is a damn good job."

MYM|H4nn1-: Hanni is a good friend of mine and I've met him a couple of times in real life. He's a crazy farmer and a good ganger. He almost always ends up with a shitloads of items which results in him carrying the game.

eMg.Rwar: This Frenchie is really underrated in my opinion. He's a well round player, I love playing with him and I'd love to have him on my team. His play style is superb and he can play carry or support any day given.

Let's discuss the series against Meet Your Makers: what went wrong?
    Well for the first, I would look at it as the best of the three: we tried a new strategy and it worked pretty good, but in the middle-late game people on the team let themselves be picked out and ganged so we couldn't stick to the five on five battles in which our strategy was at its best. We all had a very bad day today and performed below what was expected. We also forgot about the Beastmaster pick and MYM made sure to take use of that. All players have those bad days, we all just had that on the same day :P You just gotta saddle the horse and get right back up on it ^^

The second game went worse than the first. Neither of us had any chance to farm throughout the game and it just went worse and worse. MYM played really good and they were clearly the better team this day. Last game went pretty much like the second, not that much to say about it. We wanted to try enigma juggernaut and take snatch the Centaur from MYM, though we didn't make as good use of it as MYM does. We lost the lanes and we didn't execute the strategy in the way we should, which resulted in MYM grabbing some towers and kills and getting the better farm.
    Es pasada pero vale la pena leerla xD!.

Cita Iniciado por Loda
    haha thnx for the interview ashun =) Gotta love the way my camera fixed my red eyes on that last pic :D And great with a pic of me and my mum. She always told me I was unique when the mean kids in school said I was stupid :(
    Lol xDD, me recuerda a alguien :cry:

Link: http://www.sk-gaming.com/content/155...art_one_SKLoda

Banned

Predeterminado Re: Playing DotA at SK, part one: SK.Loda

Esa Entrevista mas anticucha ¬¬'
    la lei hace 6 meses en la pag de SK : D

"She always told me I was unique when the mean kids in school said I was stupid :( "

Loda's Mom cumplia su rol de Support D:

PD: ke papi es loda :oops:

Senior Member Avatar de Effio

Predeterminado Re: Playing DotA at SK, part one: SK.Loda

interesante .... bueno yo recien me entero =)
    no hay primera sin segunda ^^