Página 2 de 2 PrimerPrimer 12
Resultados 21 al 32 de 32

[Recuerdos]Dinosaurios

Esta es una discusión para el tema [Recuerdos]Dinosaurios en el foro Off-Topic, bajo la categoría Temas de Interes General; Si tuvo final Aqui está. Sorry si no transcribo a español pero tengo que ir a dar clases ahorita mismo. ...
Página: 2

Senior Member Avatar de MasterHobo

Predeterminado Re: [Recuerdos]Dinosaurios

Si tuvo final

Aqui está. Sorry si no transcribo a español pero tengo que ir a dar clases ahorita mismo.

Series finale

The series finale of Dinosaurs concerns the irresponsible actions of the dinosaurs toward their environment, and the ensuing Ice Age which leads to their demise. The episode "Changing Nature" begins with the failure of a beetle swarm to show up and devour a form of creeper vine. It is shown that the Wesayso Corporation has constructed a wax fruit factory on the swampland that serves as the beetles' breeding grounds, causing the extinction of the species. Fearing a public relations fiasco more than any environmental threat, Wesayso quickly puts Earl in charge of an attempt to destroy the vines, which have grown out of control without the beetles to keep them in check. Earl proposes spraying the plant with defoliant, which works only too well; not only does the defoliant eradicate all the vines, but all other plant life on the planet as well.

B.P. Richfield assumes that the creation of clouds will bring rain, allowing the plants to grow back, and so decides to create clouds by dropping bombs in the planet's volcanoes to cause eruptions and cloud cover. The dark clouds instead instigate global cooling, in the form of a gigantic cloudcover (simulating the effects of what the viewer would recognize as nuclear winter) that scientists estimate would take "tens of thousands of years" to dissipate; viewers are thus left in no doubt as to the final fate of the dinosaurs.

The final scene of the series depicts a color-warped broadcast from newscaster Howard Handupme, eerily staring into the camera in a slowly freezing studio, and droning, "And, taking a look at the long-range forecast, continued snow, darkness, and extreme cold. This is Howard Handupme. Goodnight. (pause) Goodbye." The credits then roll over a shot of the Sinclairs' house, slowly disappearing beneath a snowdrift, while a melancholy string instrumental plays. The episode contains a clear, dark message of environmental responsibility and, while not overt in its portrayal of the extinction of the dinosaurs (their fate is only implied, not depicted), the episode was still a marked change from the series' normal humor. "Changing Nature" merited a special parental warning in TV Guide's listings the week it aired, cautioning that its subject matter might frighten or disturb younger viewers.

Ultimos minutos de Dinosaurios.

I am back!!!

Senior Member Avatar de brandoxz

jaja mi viejo tiene hasta ahora el abrigo del papa sinclair,,, jaja esta serio no la he visto porke tengo 17 años y no me acuerdo bien x((,, bueno viendo las fotos y peliculas vi que su abirgo es = al d emi viejo jajaj la cagada,, dan risa esos capitulos..
    SynysterXZ:

Video MetalqueenXZ:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JcF166PkjM

Senior Member Avatar de irvingcz

aver si tiens la final en español =D

Senior Member Avatar de DoOoBaZzyLee

jajaja wenaso ! me hicieron recordar algunos capitulos ,,
    Simplemente KennY SniDer !

Senior Member Avatar de libraa

esos dinosaurios son buenazos me alegraban el dia luego de un duro dia de estudio xD seria bueno verlos en la television.

Banned

jaja tambien ay un capitulo donde " la mama sinclair " tiene un pretendiente q es 100 veces mas grande q ella creo , cuando va a buscarla a su hato solo se ves sus pies q es tamaño d su hato jajaja locote

Senior Member Avatar de PhantomPlanet

asu no sabia q por aca les gustaba tanto esa serie =0, personalmente nunca me gusto y los doblajes me parecian malos pero en fin..... cada uno con lo suyo ;)

Cita Iniciado por PhantomPlanet Ver mensaje
    asu no sabia q por aca les gustaba tanto esa serie =0, personalmente nunca me gusto y los doblajes me parecian malos pero en fin..... cada uno con lo suyo ;)
    anda mira pokemon =)

Senior Member Avatar de laito

Predeterminado Re: [Recuerdos]Los Sinclair

Cita Iniciado por pocho01 Ver mensaje
    Csm que recuerdos el hermano siempre lo botaba a la pared al babe XD
    jajajajajajajja cierto xD!! esas partes tambien eran demasiado locazazszazaza
    I'm smoking everywhere I go ...
    I always gotta keep one rolled ...
    I'm rolling every gram I own ...
    don't gotta understand, they know
    I smoke that, fire that, good that good that

NOLAAAAAAAAA MAMA =)

SOY EL BEBE QUIEREME MUCHO

jajajajajajajaj
    ajajjajaj xD! la ptm como no vuelven a la tv T_T

Senior Member Avatar de COON

no se oe me parece que la ovz de la hija es parecida a la de lisa?

se parecen mucho xD! pero la dinosauria es mas vaga o.O encambio liza es todo lo contrario...

Página 2 de 2 PrimerPrimer 12