Resultados 1 al 4 de 4

Cleaning Services

Esta es una discusión para el tema Cleaning Services en el foro Off-Topic, bajo la categoría Temas de Interes General; Hello, I just bought a house and I'm moving into it next weekend. I want it cleaned before that and ...
Página: 1

Banned

Predeterminado Cleaning Services

Hello,
    I just bought a house and I'm moving into it next weekend. I want it cleaned before that and unfortunately this weekend is the only time for it to be done. I reached out to many cleaning services (in fact, the entire first two pages of Google's search results were visited as well as all the businesses shown on Google Maps) and only one said they could do it; it's called After Hours Cleaning Service.
    I've never had a house cleaned and so I'm uncertain how much this should cost. I was quoted $400 but that seems very high, especially considering a) the house is quite small at less than 1,000 square feet, b) the house is empty because I haven't moved in yet, and c) the house is already broom-swept. The only justification I can think of for it being so expensive is how extensive I want the cleaning-- I want overhead lights dusted, vents cleaned up, basement cobwebs removed, drawer and appliance interiors wiped down, appliances moved to clean behind them, and so on.
    Given all this, does that price seem justifiable? Anyone know anything about the company? Or have any alternatives that can clean so deeply on such short notice?

Banned

Predeterminado Re: Cleaning Services

If you need help cleaning your kitchen appliances, plumbing, such as stoves, faucets, dishwashers, then you can safely ask for help from cleaning companies that use quality products will do everything for you. If you are interested in this, I will leave a link to the excellent company https://surreybestcleaners.co.uk/

Yes, of course it’s sad that you have such a problem, I can’t help you, so you have to do everything yourself, good luck

I think you should understand that if your ventilation pipe is clogged, then you should just turn to professionals. So I did, going to the HVAC Cleaning NYC website, I turned to these guys, because I know that they are professionals in their field, so if I have problems, I always turn to this service.