Resultados 1 al 2 de 2

Debt consolidation vs. Filing Chp.13/7?

Esta es una discusión para el tema Debt consolidation vs. Filing Chp.13/7? en el foro Off-Topic, bajo la categoría Temas de Interes General; My boyfriend is at a crossroads and not sure whether to file for bankruptcy or contact a debt consolidation company.Credit ...
Página: 1

Predeterminado Debt consolidation vs. Filing Chp.13/7?

My boyfriend is at a crossroads and not sure whether to file for bankruptcy or contact a debt consolidation company.Credit card (1)-14,900 @ 24.49% Credit card (2)-6925 @ 24.49% Credit card (3)14200 @ 21.49% Credit card (4)-2000 @ ??? Personal loan-7700 @ ???Total debt : 35,725Between our monthly bills/ cost of living, it’s proving increasingly difficult to make ends meet with our combined salaries. He makes much more than me, but credit card payments prove to take up a large portion of his income. Which prompted the question of bankruptcy to him.He has a car on lease, but besides this nothing in his name (I.e house, car etc). We are in the state of CA

Predeterminado Re: Debt consolidation vs. Filing Chp.13/7?

For some, debt settlement may be the best option depending on their financial situation. If you work with a credit counselor, he or she can get a complete picture of your finances and assess which of the many options available is best for you. Have a look at point break financial reviews bbb, it might help you. These guys are real professionals and they will find the solution that is right for you!