Resultados 1 al 3 de 3

Virtual PBX

Esta es una discusión para el tema Virtual PBX en el foro Off-Topic, bajo la categoría Temas de Interes General; Friends, what can you say about Virtual PVC? Who previously encountered this system? Tell me, who can I ask for ...
Página: 1

Predeterminado Virtual PBX

Friends, what can you say about Virtual PVC? Who previously encountered this system? Tell me, who can I ask for help for cooperation?

Predeterminado Re: Virtual PBX

In fact, now almost all company owners use this system for call management, which provides telephone services over the Internet. Have you had a similar experience before? On such an issue, it is better to contact trusted companies like https://phonewagon.com/ or https://callgear.com/product/vpbx/. You can contact any of these companies. If you have any additional questions, you can ask them to me. I will help.

Predeterminado Re: Virtual PBX

Last year I used the services of the HotTelecom company, namely, I acquired a virtual PBX to create a technical support center. I can say that I am new to such matters, but as a user I still like everything. There is the possibility of recording a conversation, which is not unimportant, there is also music instead of a beep and forwarding to any phone number. We also got a number connected with the beginning of 0800, which immediately shows the status of the company, since calls to it are completely free. In general, I like everything and I can easily advise you to use their services as well.