Resultados 1 al 5 de 5
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By IPP32

SAPPHIRE's Radeon R9 290X VAPOR-X 8GB of RAM

Esta es una discusión para el tema SAPPHIRE's Radeon R9 290X VAPOR-X 8GB of RAM en el foro Hardware, bajo la categoría Tecnologia; Bueno con esto si me tapo la boca. Me imagino que esto es en respuesta a la GTX TITAN BLACK. ...
Página: 1

Senior Member Avatar de IPP32

Predeterminado SAPPHIRE's Radeon R9 290X VAPOR-X 8GB of RAM

Bueno con esto si me tapo la boca.
    Me imagino que esto es en respuesta a la GTX TITAN BLACK. AMD sera el nuevo lider en grafica con esta señora tarjeta. No hay precio disponible ni tampoco características en el consumo de energia, a ver que pasa......

A tease of SAPPHIRE's upcoming blue-and-black themed Radeon R9 290X VAPOR-X GPU has me foaming at the mouth... why? Well, it will ship with 8GB of GDDR5 RAM, that's why.

We've seen the SAPPHIRE Radeon R9 290X Tri-X, which is a great GPU, but 4GB of RAM really holds it back for monster resolutions like 4K and triple-monitor setups. One of the other changes to the VAPOR-X GPU is the beautiful backplate. This won't do much for most people, but with all of that memory (and dual-sided memory modules) it'll do wonders for temperatures.

There's not many more details on this new GPU, but you can bet your bottom dollar we'll get some of these in for some 4K and triple 2560x1440 monitor testing.

Cheers.
    Letherin likes this.

Collector Administrador Avatar de Letherin

Predeterminado Re: SAPPHIRE's Radeon R9 290X VAPOR-X 8GB of RAM

Yo también la quiero probar :(... aunque sea solo con 2 monitores FHD jajjaa...

Lo que me pregunto... realmente ya hay un mercado rentable para las videos extremas?? (y que las usen como debe ser?)

Twitter / Youtube
    Specs 01: Intel Core i7 4790K + CoolerMaster Seidon 120M Push/Pull | Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK | Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1866Mhz | Gigabyte GTX770 OC | 120GB Crucial SSD M500 + 3x 1TB HDD + 600GB WD Velocirraptor | Caja de placa (Case :P) | SeaSonic M12II 750W | Corsair M60 | Corsair K60 + IBM Model M 1988 | Corsair Vengeance 1500 | BenQ XL2420T 120Hz + Dell U2412M (IPS)
    Specs 02: Intel Core i7 3770K + CoolerMaster 212+ P/P | ECS Z77H2-A2X Golden Series | Corsair Vengeande 16GB 1600Mhz | Gigabyte GTS450 OC | 60GB Patriot Pyro SE SSD + 2x 1TB HDD | Cooler Master HAF XM | Corsair TX750 V2 | Logitech MX518 | Logitech G11 | Audio-Technica M50 | Viewsonic VX2452MH // OnePlus One 64GB

Lo mas interesante de todo esto sera el precio, me imagino que para hacerle una buena guerra a NVIDIA, esa SEÑORA TARJETA costara unos 750 USD, comparando los 1000 USD de la GTX TITAN.

Cheers.

Senior Member Avatar de devilangel

Pense que le iban a hacer la guerra con la 290 XT.

Competencia a la GTX Titan Z, yo me imagino a una precio de 1200 USD o 1000 USD, con ese estancaría a Nvidia, pero hay algo que no me cuadra le van a colocar un ventilador de 120mm haber como esta eso.

We know that the Radeon R9 295X2 is coming, very very soon, but VideoCardz.com has an exclusive piece detailing AMD's upcoming dual Hawaii-based GPU. It's quite the beast, so prepare your hearts, wallets and electric bills.

The Radeon R9 295X2 is the first dual-GPU card from AMD based on its impressive Hawaii architecture, where AMD has baked in two fully loaded Hawaii cores, instead of cutting them down for the usual thermal and power consumption issues. We have a total of 8GB of RAM spread across its impressive 512-bit memory bus.

The full specs you can see above, comparing it against the Radeon R9 290X, the just-announced GeForce GTX TITAN Z, and the slightly older but still very relevant GeForce GTX 780 Ti. The new R9 295X2 features two 8-pin PCIe power connectors, with a total TDP of 500W. This is quite high considering the R9 290X has a TDP of 250W, as does the GTX 780 Ti. But, we have two full Hawaii cores here, versus the usual cut down of cores that we see in most dual-GPU cards.

The biggest talking point here is that the Radeon R9 295X2 features water cooling, making it the first AMD video card to feature liquid cooling by default. ASETEK are the company behind the cooler, which sees the R9 295X2 featuring a 120mm fan installed, but it looks like there is room for a second fan, which might be required if you want to run this thing in a smaller case, or overclock the hell out of it.

You are all here to see what performance the Radeon R9 295X2 can do, right? Yeah, I thought so. Well, the R9 295X2 looks like the perfect card for high-resolution gaming, such as Eyefinity and 4K. AMD does quite well in the high-res game thanks to its wider bus, but we also have four mini DisplayPort outputs, and a single Dual-Link DVI connection, too - plenty for Eyefinity goodness.

AMD has decided to share just a single slide of performance teasing, with 3DMark Fire Strike, where we can see it scores around 60-65% more than a single R9 290X. Come back on April 8 for more news, where we should hopefully have our review up on this beautiful looking piece of technology.

Cheers.