Página 4 de 107 PrimerPrimer ... 234561454104 ... ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 61 al 80 de 2121
Like Tree1Likes

Metal

Esta es una discusión para el tema Metal en el foro Música, bajo la categoría Temas de Interes General; Claro. Pero por si acaso puedes ver un poco del verdadero goth metal en la lista que te deje más ...
Página: 4

The Darkness Staff Avatar de Baal Zak

Predeterminado

Claro. Pero por si acaso puedes ver un poco del verdadero goth metal en la lista que te deje más arriba. 1 y tanto de la mañana así que ya me dio flojera andar de traductor, así que lo dejo en inglés:

Although the style has seen much less controversy than other metal subgenres - and remarkably, fewer instances of debate - some arguments have gone on in regards to bands that have sported a gothic "image" versus those with direct genetics to the gothic metal genre.

When widespread news events surrounded Marilyn Manson, for instance, some media personalities and journalists categorized him as a "gothic rock" and "gothic heavy metal" musician, eventhough few elements in his music would be classifiable of such. The growing popularity of industrial music in the 1990s can be factored as a major source to this, considering several artists in the genre inspired a "gothic" styled dress amongst suburban youths which was similarly debated in authenticity by those who proclaimed themselves "true" members of gothic subculture.

Although gothic metal - like most metal subgenres - is difficult to classify, some main attributes have remained fairly consistent:

1)lyrics focus on a variety of subjects: religion and God, heaven and hell, romance, (gothic) horror, depression, bereavement, emptiness, and death. Typically, the subjects are set in a pre-20th century environment.

2)vocals are either sung by a male vocalist, female vocalist, or both. The male vocals are either in a deep tenor, or death grunt. Female vocals tend to be high and operatic, but sometimes sung in a regular tone with reverb usage for effects.

3)the guitar(s) and bass are often in minor key, but can also be slow and heavily distorted, as what would be heard in doom metal. Along with percussion (and sometimes synthesizers), the pace and tone is sometimes dependent on the performance of the singer or the nature of the song.

mmm eso es verdad, la cantidad de gothic wannabes es alucinante, cuanta gente he tenido que aguantar que por vestirse de negro y repetir I wanna die, I wanna die ya gritan a los 4 vientos que son goths >_<

PD: Escucha algo de Lacrimosa, aunque para mí es demasiado, me aletargo...
    O algo de Type O Negative, eso está mejor, me voy oyendo eso ^^

Escopofilia: Cine, comics, videojuegos y más

Predeterminado

Lacrimosa es un buen representante del Gothic metal, por ahi EPICA también; pero para serles sinceros me dan sueño (lacrimosa). :roll:

p.d Nightwish - wishmaster
    Stratovarius - speed of light y will the sun rise
    Judas Priest - screaming for vengeance y metal meltdown
    PSN ID: jorgezeN

Predeterminado

El metal gotico no me vacila tanto, y de Epica habre escuchado unos 10 temas sueltos...pero de lo poco q conozco recomiendo las canciones Seif Al Din e Illusive Consensus.
    http://www.denness.net/ssig.php?user...olfram1&tzo=-5

Para ver los discos que tengo, clickear en mi website (www) debajo. Esta un poco desactualizada pero si les interesa alguno mandenme un mensaje privado y compartimos!

Senior Member Avatar de Slayer_X

Predeterminado

Por fin volvio este topic! ya ni entraba a varios por eso :P

Por otro lado, no entiendo como la gente se pone a hablar de otras cosas cuando falta muy poquito para que venga Napalm Death!!! se nota que son chibolos (y NUEVOS!) hehehe

Stay Metal!
    \m/

Predeterminado

Pero obviamente... si con ese notición reinauguramos este tema :P

Y hoy salió un pequeño artículo en El Comercio, escueto pero algo es algo, y por cierto NP:

Napalm Death - From Enslavement to Obliteration

Genuine Gambler Staff Avatar de carreiRa

Predeterminado

Hasta ahora nadie a dicho nada de que tal estuvo Desaster.. alguien que alla estado ahi, un review o algo plz.

NP:

Kamelot - Lost and Damned
    Kamelot - III Ways to Epica
    Arch Enemy - I am a Legend / Out of Blood
    Children of Bodom - If you want Peace..Prepare for war
    Opeth - Ghost of Perdition

Alguien a escuchado el nuevo disco de CoB?.. Still aint dead yet?... o el de Opeth?..Ghost Reveries?
    WoW Gamer - PoC . Carrex / 8x Holy Priest - Retired
    RoadToVictory - League of Legends Player
    Carreira@HoN - Heroes of Newerth Player

Semi-Pro Poker Player:
    BrokenFrames / Ipoker Network
    Road2V1ctory / PokerStars.com
    MiracleShove / Bet24.com

Predeterminado

Personalmente no soy muy fanatico de Napalm Death, nunca me llamo la atencion, pero se que hay harto fanatico por alla asi que seguro que se arma una grande.

Ya que nadie habla de Desaster... conversando con varias personas que asistieron se puede resumir que estuvo muy bueno el concierto, Tormentor hizo que no se le extranhe para nada a Okkulto, los patas recontra sencillos, chongueros y nada "true", y el sonido estuvo malisimo para las bandas nacionales, especialmente Anal Vomit (mejoro un poco con Desaster).

Agradeceria si alguien hace un review de verdad ya que me estoy basando en los comentarios de un par de personas.

NP:
    Violator - Violent Mosh EP

PD: Para todos los fanaticos de Nightwish de este foro (parece que son muchos)...Tarja Turunen fue retirada de la banda ayer por medio de una carta abierta que puede ser encontrada en cualquier pagina de internet.
    "And from that point forward, throughout the rest of time, whenever men rode forth to battle for good cause or for evil, they did so under the watchful eye of the man who had defeated a God, they were driven forward by Kratos, the mortal who had become the new God of War"

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por -DooM
    PD: Para todos los fanaticos de Nightwish de este foro (parece que son muchos)...Tarja Turunen fue retirada de la banda ayer por medio de una carta abierta que puede ser encontrada en cualquier pagina de internet.
    Oh dios mio! que mala noticia :( ... que será de nightwish? podrán encontrar otra voz como la de ella... que pena de verdad.

Parece que el problema ha sido grave, debido a la dejades y falta de intereses de Tarja (según la carta no compartía el mismo sentimiento porl a banda que los otros integrantes, sino se preocupaba más por la "fama" y el "dinero"). Acá les dejo la carta (en inglés) tal vez les interese leerla.

ENGLISH

22.10.2005 - THE RECORDING OF "END OF AN ERA" -LIVE RELEASE WAS A HUGE SUCCESS
    Nightwish recorded "End Of An Era" -live release yesterday evening in Hartwall-Arena, Helsinki. As you can imagine, the atmosphere in the Arena was wild but also quite blue. This was the ending for a one and a half year lasting "Once" -World Tour. Nightwish wishes to thank everybody for an unbelievable tour.

Unfortunately the title "End Of An Era" also holds a deeper meaning. The open letter, which was given to Tarja after the show, tells it all. You can read it here:

Dear Tarja,
    It`s time to choose whether the story of Nightwish ends here or whether it will still continue an undetermined period of time. We`ve been working with this creation for 9 years and we are not ready to give up yet. Nightwish is a way of life, something to live for, and we`re certain we can`t let it go.

Equally certain is the fact that we cannot go on with you and Marcelo any longer. During the last year something sad happened, which I`ve been going over in my head every single day, morning and night. Your attitude and behavior don`t go with Nightwish anymore. There are characteristics I would never have believed to see in my old dear friend.
    People who don`t talk with each other for a year do not belong in the same band.

We are involved in an industry where the business-side of things is a necessary evil and something to worry about all the time. We are also a band which has always done music from the heart, because of friendship and the music itself. The mental satisfaction should always be more important than money! Nightwish is a band, it`s an emotion.
    To you, unfortunately, business, money, and things that have nothing to do with those emotions have become much more important. You feel that you have sacrificed yourself and your musical career for Nightwish, rather than thinking what it has given to you.
    This attitude was clearly shown to me in the two things you said to me in an airplane in Toronto: ”I don`t need Nightwish anymore.” and ”Remember, Tuomas, that I could leave this band at any time, giving you only one day`s warning in advance”.
    I can`t simply write any more songs for you to sing.

You have said yourself that you are merely a ”guest musician” in Nightwish. Now that visit ends and we will continue Nightwish with a new female vocalist.
    We`re sure this is an equally big relief to you as it is for us. We have all been feeling bad long enough.

You told us that no matter what, the next Nightwish album will be your last one. However, the rest of us want to continue as long as the fire burns. So there`s no sense in doing that next album with you, either.
    The four of us have been going over this situation countless times and we have realized that this is the thing we want to do in life. It´s all we can do. In December 2004, in Germany, you said that you will never tour again for more than two weeks at a time. You also said that we can forget about U.S. and Australia because the fees and the sizes of venues are too small.

In interviews I`ve mentioned that if Tarja leaves, that would be the end of the band. I understand that people will think this way. Nightwish is, however, a scenery of my soul and I`m not ready to let go because of one person. A person who wants to focus her creativity to somewhere else, a person whose values don`t match mine.

We were never bothered by the fact that you didn`t participate in writing/arranging songs, you never in 9 years came to rehearse the songs with us before going to the studio. Not the fact that while on tour you always wanted to fly, separately from us with your husband. Not the fact that you are an undisputable front image of the band.
    We accepted and felt ok about everything except greed, underestimating the fans, and breaking promises. It was agreed by the five of us that Nightwish would be the priority in everything that we do during 2004-2005. Still so many things were more important to you. The ultimate example being the already sold-out show in Oslo, which you wanted to cancel because you needed to rehearse for your solo concerts, meet frieds and go to the movies. Those were the words Marcelo used in an e-mail explaining the cancellation. This being just one example of so many. I couldn`t think of a worse way of being selfish and dismissing our fans.

Nightwish is a way of life and a job with many obligations. To each other and to the fans. With you we can`t take care of those duties anymore.

Deep within we don`t know which one of you drove us to this point. Somehow Marcelo has changed you from the lovely girl you were into a diva, who doesn`t think or act the way she used to. You are too sure of your irreplaceableness and status.

It`s obvious that you blame your stress and misery on us four. And you think we don`t respect or listen to you. Belive us; We have always had the uppermost respect towards you as a wonderful vocalist and as a friend. And very often during the past couple of years the plans were made according to your decisions only. You were always the only one who wanted more money from the shows.
    This ”compensation and more money from everything” –attitude is the fact that we are most disappointed of!

We wish that from now on you will listen to your heart instead of Marcelo. Cultural differences combined with greed, opportunism and love is a dangerous combination. Do not wither yourself.

This decision is not something we are especially proud of but you gave us no choice. The gap between us is too wide. And the decision is made by us four unanimously. We are beyond the point where things could be settled by talking.

All the best for your life and career,

Tuomas

Emppu Jukka Marco

Ps. This is an open letter for everybody.

Pensé que tarja le ponia mas "huevos" :P
    PSN ID: jorgezeN

Genuine Gambler Staff Avatar de carreiRa

Predeterminado

Segun parece a la banda le llego que Tarja simplemente piense mas en el dinero que en la musica.. suele pasar, fuentes.

Gg Tarja, gL Nightwish.
    WoW Gamer - PoC . Carrex / 8x Holy Priest - Retired
    RoadToVictory - League of Legends Player
    Carreira@HoN - Heroes of Newerth Player

Semi-Pro Poker Player:
    BrokenFrames / Ipoker Network
    Road2V1ctory / PokerStars.com
    MiracleShove / Bet24.com

FVL
    FVL está desconectado

Predeterminado

Lo que ultimamente estoy escuchando (de todo un poco):

Speed kill hate - Enemy
    Vhaldemar - Breaking all the rules
    Testament - The Preacher
    Six Magics - Infinite Keeper
    Seventh Avenue - Eternals
    Edguy - Tears of the Mandrake (oh si)
    Death - Scavenger of Human Sorrow
    Marty Friedman - Valley of Eternity
    Jason Becker - Mable's Fatal Fable
    Joe Stump - The red Priest
    Dew Scented - Agony Designed

Cualquier pregunta o duda acerca de alguno de estos grupos, pregunten nomas =)

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por FVL
    Lo que ultimamente estoy escuchando (de todo un poco):

Testament - The Preacher
    Edguy - Tears of the Mandrake (oh si)
    De ese disco de Edguy (Mandrake) la que más me gusta es "Nailed to the wheel", un poquito más abajo anda "The Pharaoh" y unos escalones más abajo andan "The Devil And The Savant" y "Down to the Devil". Bien paja ese disco.
    Y TestAmenT es lo máximo :P "The Preacher" viene en el The New Order, de ese disco me encantan "Trial By Fire" y "The New Order", además de la que mencionaste
    Qué otro muy buen disco de Edguy me recomiendas?

asmoxaphan

Predeterminado fg

Da pena que hayan sacado a tarja de nightwish se extrañara su potente voz. cambiando de tema OH SIII!! NAPALM DEATH! \m/

pd. alguien me podria sugerir grupos ambient, dark ambient, folk ambient, black ambient. gracias

N.P.

Napalm Death - 1986(demo) - Feto
    Fibrosarcoma - Ebola Haemorrhagic Fever
    Satyricon - All Evil(Demo)

Senior Member Avatar de Bossk

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por -DooM
    Ya que nadie habla de Desaster... conversando con varias personas que asistieron se puede resumir que estuvo muy bueno el concierto, Tormentor hizo que no se le extranhe para nada a Okkulto, los patas recontra sencillos, chongueros y nada "true", y el sonido estuvo malisimo para las bandas nacionales, especialmente Anal Vomit (mejoro un poco con Desaster).

Agradeceria si alguien hace un review de verdad ya que me estoy basando en los comentarios de un par de personas.
    Me da flojera :P ...mejor postea el log de nuestra conversa por msn, ahi te conte maso el concierto de Desaster
    Spikes, chains, bullets, leather 'n Metalized blood!!!

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por Baal Zak
    De ese disco de Edguy (Mandrake) la que más me gusta es "Nailed to the wheel", un poquito más abajo anda "The Pharaoh" y unos escalones más abajo andan "The Devil And The Savant" y "Down to the Devil". Bien paja ese disco.
    Qué otro muy buen disco de Edguy me recomiendas?
    A mi las que mas me gustan son All the Clowns, Tears of the Mandrake, The Devil and the Savant y Fallen Angels...The Pharaoh es muy larga pero por el minuto 7:30 (despues del solo) tiene una parte increible, en general es muy buen disco...se que la pregunta no iba dirigida a mi pero yo recomendaria Vain Glory Opera y Theater of Salvation (he oido que el Hellfire Club es buen tambien pero no lo he oido).

Cita Iniciado por Bossk
    Me da flojera :P ...mejor postea el log de nuestra conversa por msn, ahi te conte maso el concierto de Desaster
    No guardo los logs de las conversas :roll:
    "And from that point forward, throughout the rest of time, whenever men rode forth to battle for good cause or for evil, they did so under the watchful eye of the man who had defeated a God, they were driven forward by Kratos, the mortal who had become the new God of War"

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por -DooM
    A mi las que mas me gustan son All the Clowns, Tears of the Mandrake, The Devil and the Savant y Fallen Angels...The Pharaoh es muy larga pero por el minuto 7:30 (despues del solo) tiene una parte increible, en general es muy buen disco...se que la pregunta no iba dirigida a mi pero yo recomendaria Vain Glory Opera y Theater of Salvation (he oido que el Hellfire Club es buen tambien pero no lo he oido).
    Eso no importa hombre, siempre me has pasado buenos datos... JUAS mucho floro :lol:
    De todas maneras thanks y ya estoy buscando esos discos.

Senior Member Avatar de Bossk

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por -DooM
    Cita Iniciado por Bossk
    No guardo los logs de las conversas :roll:
    Puuucha tonces ya fue, si quieren leer mi review del concierto de DESASTER ( y otros reviews) entren a www.choloforo.tk en la seccion CONCIERTOS go go go! (deben registrarse para poder leer porsiaca)

baal zak bajate el video de edguy "Superheroes" y nuevamente quedaras gratamente sorprendido!!
    Spikes, chains, bullets, leather 'n Metalized blood!!!

Predeterminado

una pregunta...donde consigo cd's de nightwish, epica, dream, etc....?

Gracias de antemano

Predeterminado

Originales y bien baratos. Anda a las galerías Brasil hombre.
    Av. Brasil 1275 - 2do piso - tdas. 69-B/70-B.
    Si no te convence, pues recorre todo el segundo piso, pero anda a eso de las 6 de la tarde porque a esa hora se despiertan esos flojos >_<

PD: Estoy bajando el video :P

Listo... "Bunnyville"!! :D N1 yo también quiero

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por cL0wN^
    una pregunta...donde consigo cd's de nightwish, epica, dream, etc....?

Gracias de antemano
    Donde no consigas de testament, tankard, death angel,etc.

Mentirilla mentirosa, eso en polvos rosados consigues.

practice what you preach.

Predeterminado

Cita Iniciado por -DooM
    Personalmente no soy muy fanatico de Napalm Death, nunca me llamo la atencion, pero se que hay harto fanatico por alla asi que seguro que se arma una grande.

NP:
    Violator - Violent Mosh EP

Tormentor no hizo que no se le extrañe a Okkulto por que Tormentor es el batero y el que reemplazo a Okkulto en las vocales es Sataniac.

No se por que tienes que poner un review del concierto de desaster o tratar de dar una idea de como fue, no se si te habras dado cuenta, pero al parecer el estilo de Desaster no es de agrado de la gente que entra aquí

Ya falta casi una semana para Napalm Death no mas, pero si gustan pueden comprar su entrada el mismo dia no mas :P

pd: no se ve el articulo del Comercio

Página 4 de 107 PrimerPrimer ... 234561454104 ... ÚltimoÚltimo