Resultados 1 al 8 de 8

Hackean correo de la candidata a la vice-presidencia de USA.

Esta es una discusión para el tema Hackean correo de la candidata a la vice-presidencia de USA. en el foro Discusión General, bajo la categoría General; De acuerdo a la revista Wired: http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/200...e-mail-ha.html se hackeo la cuenta de una forma muy simple. Simplemente entraron a yahoo ...
Página: 1

Senior Member Avatar de duncan mcloud

Predeterminado Hackean correo de la candidata a la vice-presidencia de USA.

De acuerdo a la revista Wired: http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/200...e-mail-ha.html se hackeo la cuenta de una forma muy simple.

Simplemente entraron a yahoo mail y siguieron los pasos para resetear el password. Ingresaron la fecha de nacimiento, el código postal y respondieron la pregunta secreta de donde habia conocido a su esposo.
    Todos estos datos los consiguieron simplemente googleando.

Por mi parte estos cambiando las respuestas a mis preguntas secretas.

Predeterminado Re: Hackean correo de la candidata a la vice-presidencia de USA.

lo que me parece descuidado es que esa persona tenga una cuenta de correo comun y corriente.
    Si dices que el dinero no cambia a las personas, es porque simplemente no has hecho dinero.

Senior Member Avatar de Magnamarak

supongo que un personage de la politica deberia tener 2 correos uno para asuntos del estado y otro para asuntos familiares, pero lo que me parece raro es, como consiguieron el correo de la candidata o acaso tambien aparece en google?

Senior Member Avatar de KnZu_PhOeNix
    Chiclayo. En un lugar donde haya buena comida.

Se olvidan de ciertos cómplices que sueltan una que otra cosa a cambio de un poco de dinero.
    Cita Iniciado por CezaR Ver mensaje
    LA VIDA ES 1 PERO COUNTER ES 1.6
    NO AL BARCELONA, FACEBOOK, MY SPACE, HI5, ETC!!! $~%~&**"!
    heart inmortal ~ ... No se trata de hacer lo más grande, sino lo mejor =)

No moriraa ( 8 ) <3 ~16.05~ 4e (L)_(L)! Kenzu
    Filipenses 4:13
    "Todo lo puedo en Cristo que me fortalece"

los de 4chan la hackearon xD.

Senior Member Avatar de Karasu
    2021: Aun entro a leer el foro de cuando en cuando :)

Hello, /b/ as many of you might already know, last night sarah palin’s yahoo was “hacked” and caps were posted on /b/, i am the lurker who did it, and i would like to tell the story.

In the past couple days news had come to light about palin using a yahoo mail account, it was in news stories and such, a thread was started full of newfags trying to do something that would not get this off the ground, for the next 2 hours the acct was locked from password recovery presumably from all this bullshit spamming.

after the password recovery was reenabled, it took seriously 45 mins on wikipedia and google to find the info, Birthday? 15 seconds on wikipedia, zip code? well she had always been from wasilla, and it only has 2 zip codes (thanks online postal service!)

the second was somewhat harder, the question was “where did you meet your spouse?” did some research, and apparently she had eloped with mister palin after college, if youll look on some of the screenshits that I took and other fellow anon have so graciously put on photobucket you will see the google search for “palin eloped” or some such in one of the tabs.

I found out later though more research that they met at high school, so I did variations of that, high, high school, eventually hit on “Wasilla high” I promptly changed the password to popcorn and took a cold shower…

>> rubico 09/17/08(Wed)12:58:04 No.85782727

this is all verifiable if some anal /b/tard wants to think Im a troll, and there isn’t any hard proof to the contrary, but anyone who had followed the thread from the beginning to the 404 will know I probably am not, the picture I posted this topic with is the same one as the original thread.

I read though the emails… ALL OF THEM… before I posted, and what I concluded was anticlimactic, there was nothing there, nothing incriminating, nothing that would derail her campaign as I had hoped, all I saw was personal stuff, some clerical stuff from when she was governor…. And pictures of her family

I then started a topic on /b/, peeps asked for pics or gtfo and I obliged, then it started to get big

Earlier it was just some prank to me, I really wanted to get something incriminating which I was sure there would be, just like all of you anon out there that you think there was some missed opportunity of glory, well there WAS NOTHING, I read everything, every little blackberry confirmation… all the pictures, and there was nothing, and it finally set in, THIS internet was serious business, yes I was behind a proxy, only one, if this shit ever got to the FBI I was fucked, I panicked, i still wanted the stuff out there but I didn’t know how to rapidshit all that stuff, so I posted the pass on /b/, and then promptly deleted everything, and unplugged my internet and just sat there in a comatose state

Then the white knight fucker came along, and did it in for everyone, I trusted /b/ with that email password, I had gotten done what I could do well, then passed the torch , all to be let down by the douchebaggery, good job /b/, this is why we cant have nice things.
    este es el post que aparecio en 4chan XD LOL
    Master Race: Case: NZXT S340 Designed by Razer / Motherboard: Asus Pro Gaming H170 / Monitor: LG Ultrawide IPS 25" / Video: MSI Geforce GTX 980 Gaming 4G / Procesador: Core I7 - 6700 3.4 GHZ / Memoria: DDR4 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX
    Razer Blackwidow Chroma V3 Pro / Razer Deathadder V2 Pro/ Razer Blackshark V2 Pro/ Razer Goliathus Chroma RGB / Razer Nommo Chroma / Kingston Hyper X Quadcast / Cougar
    Titan Armor Pro

Eso siempre hay alguien cercano a ella que a ayudado a hackear es lo mas probable.

Senior Member Avatar de TagHere

lmao, bien ahi anons xD
    primero el "ataque" terrorista que iba a haber, despues las marchas contra la scientology, ahora esto ^^

me mato de risa cada ves q entro a algun chan o anonib :P