Resultados 1 al 2 de 2

Is the KoreTrak smartwatch legit or a scam?

Esta es una discusión para el tema Is the KoreTrak smartwatch legit or a scam? en el foro Discusión General, bajo la categoría General; I bought 2 for Christmas - one for me and one for my wife. They arrived Nov 23. Opened them ...
Página: 1

Banned

Predeterminado Is the KoreTrak smartwatch legit or a scam?

I bought 2 for Christmas - one for me and one for my wife. They arrived Nov 23. Opened them Dec 24. One will not charge. Sleep function does not work on either one. Reports weather from Waterloo Quebec when I’m in Waterloo Ontario. Have not checked accuracy of BP. Pulse and O2 seem pretty close on the one that kinda works.. Called about the problem charging and they said basically “too bad sucker”. They are a SCAM!!!! They’ve sure planted a lot of “good publicity” allover the net for a lousy product with no support. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. All it will do is drive your blood pressure up.

Banned

Predeterminado Re: Is the KoreTrak smartwatch legit or a scam?

Hello. I want to inform you that I specifically ordered the KoreTrak tracker because I read in the KoreTrak reviews here https://koretrak.pissedconsumer.com/review.html that it will measure my blood pressure. In fact, KoreTrak has a simple setup. I got a KoreTrak tracker and tried to get it to work natively without an app and it really confused me and nothing worked. But once it was synced with the app, everything worked fine, sort of automatically. The KoreTrak battery lasts a long time, almost one week. With the help of the KoreTrak tracker, I am interested in monitoring my body.