Resultados 1 al 2 de 2

Successful dating with a girl?

Esta es una discusión para el tema Successful dating with a girl? en el foro Discusión General, bajo la categoría General; Dating a girl is quite a stressful situation, especially if you don't know how to behave. It is not so ...
Página: 1

Predeterminado Successful dating with a girl?

Dating a girl is quite a stressful situation, especially if you don't know how to behave. It is not so important for what purpose you want to meet a girl: for a simple friendship, flirting or a serious relationship, in any case, there are several things that you should pay attention to in order to increase the chances of having a relationship with a girl. Fortunately, getting to know a girl is much easier than many of us imagine. If you know how to present yourself, if you know how to behave correctly in different situations — meeting a girl will be a common thing for you.

Before you start getting acquainted on the street, you need to work on your psychological mood. The main obstacle for most men is the fear of rejection. By the way, it is quite justified – according to statistics, only 2 attempts of street dating out of 10 are successful.

Tune in to the fact that at the initial stage you will not avoid failures. So that self-esteem does not suffer at the same time, perceive the process as an exciting study. If you drive a car, remember the first time you got behind the wheel. It was scary, my body did not obey, my legs were shaking. What conclusion did you make after that?

Surely you have decided that you do not have the skills yet, you need to practice more, and then each time riding will become easier and more enjoyable. And what would happen if, after the first unsuccessful attempt, you began to consider yourself a good-for-nothing loser, fell into despondency and vowed never to drive again? That's right – you would still be walking.

Familiarity is also a skill that requires practice, experience, and feedback. After each failure, repeat the mantra to yourself: "It's okay, I'm just learning”" Over time, the negative experience will be replaced by a positive one, and you will begin to enjoy dating any girl.

6 components of a successful dating
    You have about 30 seconds to form a first impression of yourself when you meet. If you want to be on top in these half minutes, you will have to spend dozens of hours preparing.

Appearance
    No matter how smart, versatile, talented you are, when you meet spontaneously on the street, you will be evaluated primarily by your appearance. Therefore, pay attention to the following tips – they will help you create an image that pleases the eye.

Keep your back straight
    Good posture is the frame on which the image of a man is held. Always, and not only when dating a girl. So if you tend to slouch, work on your back in the gym.

Watch yourself
    Unlike girls, here everything is simple for men – a clean head, neatly trimmed nails, cultivated facial hair. I hope that everyone is observing this already.

Dress neatly
    No stains, holes, pellets, stretched knees, crumpled collars and cuffs. White should be white, black-black, as in advertising. Pay special attention to shoes – regularly wipe them from dust and dirt.

Follow the style
    The pursuit of fashion is not necessary for a man, but it still does not hurt to have an idea of what and how they are worn today. You don't want to be known as a guest from the last century who arrived on a time machine, do you? Moreover, the designers of the mass market have tried and almost everything has been done for you – you just need to learn how to combine things and adapt them to yourself.

Predeterminado Re: Successful dating with a girl?

Hello. These are very good recommendations and right now I am very concerned about the topic of finding the perfect partner, but since I am still young, ordinary adult dating sites are not suitable for me. Although recently I was advised to read the full review of dating for teens and I hope that this will really help me find love.