Un gran parche y quizá el mejor luego del 2.0.
The DreamHack Patch
- Good luck to all of the players and teams participating at DreamHack Winter!
- These notes include the changes from 2.2.9
- HoN TV is now Live!
* You can open HoN TV from the bottom right corner of the new Message of the Day screen or the icon in the upper left corner
* HoN TV lets you watch video in the client seamlessly. You can watch while in the Matchmaking queue, for example!
* HoNCast Live Stream, HoNCast Video Archives, S2Games YouTube Channel, and some User Streams are all available to watch at any time
* AngryTestie and h4nn1 are the initial two people you can watch from the ingame client. More will be added as time goes on!
* Make sure to use HoN TV to tune into DreamHack Winter this week!
* HoN TV currently only supports Windows. We will be adding support for other operating systems in the future
- Report-A-Player interface redone
* Results of the report are now more transparent
* Players now required to deposit a few silver coins to submit a RAP report to improve the quality and validity of reports being submitted
* If the reported players gets punished you receive your deposit back
* If the player is found innocent you will not receive your deposit back
* More information can be found on the forums
- The Test++ mod has been added for practice mode
* This replaces the normal "Test" menu
* Credit to Quzzap for maintaining the mod
- New Message of the Day screen
* Now includes a button to HoN TV and a Competitive Section
- Newerth is no longer Haunted
- Interface rendering improvements in DirectX
- Minor optimizations to all interface rendering
- "Hell", "damn", and "bastard" have been removed from the filter list
- Fixed the UITriggerList console command
- The water near Kongor has been fixed
- The teleporters on Grimm's Crossing now properly unbind and disjoint you
- Various Tooltip fixes
- The Chatserver has been updated for HoN TV
* You must patch up to 2.3.0 to connect to it again
- Added a new Announcer: BreakyCPK Pack
* Make every game a shoutcasted game!
* Will be available to purchase on the 29th
La idea de Hon-Tv es simplemente GENIAL!