Resultados 1 al 2 de 2

Can I get my money back from cash app or my credit card in my app?

Esta es una discusión para el tema Can I get my money back from cash app or my credit card in my app? en el foro Discusión General, bajo la categoría General; However, if you want to return a purchase, receive a payment accidentally, or decide that a friend shouldn't pay a ...
Página: 1

Predeterminado Can I get my money back from cash app or my credit card in my app?

However, if you want to return a purchase, receive a payment accidentally, or decide that a friend shouldn't pay a lost bet, refunding with the Cash app is quick and easy. If funds are sent from a credit card, my money back or money application refund will usually be returned to your get my money back from cash app balance immediately. The funds will be returned to your credit card and you can still visit our website.

Predeterminado Re: Can I get my money back from cash app or my credit card in my app?

People, I'm considering asking the online writing assistance expert to help me with my assignment. So, I just need to know one thing for sure. Is essayservice.com legit? Can anyone describe the personal impression they made on you? Thanks a lot!