Publicado el 23/04/04, en el foro oficial de Knight Online :
fuente : http://koforum.e-games.com.my/?f=16&...g=67944#m67944Iniciado por LittleEmperorHi all,
Seems like everyone is confused about how Knight Online will be after 1st June.
Here I am again to enlighten all! hehe.
It is true that Knight Online is going P2P on 1st June 2004. In fact, 3 games from E-Games will go P2P. O2Jam, Laghaim and Knight Online of course.
Do not fear! as you'll be playing Knight Online for FREE (at least for another month) with the latest e-Points system. That's if you redeem them from the official website now. Get 'em while stock last!
Does this sound like an ad from somewhere?
- RM 1 = 10 e-Points.
- e-Points can be used to convert into play time for any P2P games under E-Games. The prices for each game is not determined atm but rest assured that the prices will be competitive (definitely not US15).
- e-Points can also be used to purchase merchandise online. eg. in game items, starter packs, etc.
As for the future of Knight Online.....
1. Arena PK event (something like a EPL Premier League)
2. Siege War
3. GM activated events
4. Special Mobs/Item events
5. And many more......
Coming soon after June.
Games coming this year
- Survival Project (Arcade/Action)
- Five Master (Arcade/Strategy)
- Breeze (??)
- Outpost (Online FPS)
I'll post more news about the e-Points system once i get my hands on it.