Resultados 1 al 2 de 2

I have sent money but they have blocked me. How can I get my money back?

Esta es una discusión para el tema I have sent money but they have blocked me. How can I get my money back? en el foro Discusión General, bajo la categoría General; Honest reviews solve three problems: They tell your customers whether an item is worth buying. If it's a good product, ...
Página: 1

Banned

Predeterminado I have sent money but they have blocked me. How can I get my money back?

Honest reviews solve three problems:

• They tell your customers whether an item is worth buying. If it's a good product, showing reviews will assure buyers and improve your sales.
    • They tell you what items not to bother stocking. Products that get consistently bad reviews are a waste of warehouse space and advertising dollars. Stop selling that crap.

Banned

Predeterminado Re: I have sent money but they have blocked me. How can I get my money back?

Howdy. Choosing a baby shop is even worse than choosing an adult. After all, it is important to check the reputation of the company https://patpat.pissedconsumer.com/review.html before buying goods for children. This is necessary in order not to buy low-quality products and not waste money. Hope it works.