On following schedule, Lunia Staff plans to have a server patches.
This patch includes many contents patches. Check following updates and enjoy newly updated contents.
* All date and time is based on U.S.A EST time.
[Server Patch Schedule]
- 2007.09.18 06:00 am ~ 10:30 am (For 4.5 hour )
(During this schedule hour, all game service will be closed temporarily)
(* Server patch schedule has been delaye due to server patcher transaction time. 1.5 Hours has added.)
[Target Server group for the patch]
- Soldin (America / Europe)
- Foriel (Asia)
- [Ghost Hunter's Forest] Event dungeon stages has been added. Within this event stage, you will be provided with Lv. 60 items and fight agains various monsters. This stage consists with stair like leveled stages. If you clear the lower level of stage, you can continue to try harder stages for more valuable game items.
- [Dungeon Stages] Total of 25 Dungeon and Event stages within Ep1 through Ep3 (History and Legent mode) are now open. In order to enter these dungeon, you need to clear various missions or quests. Put your mouse point over the dungeon stage icon, you will be able to check what you need to clear before getting entrance licenses.
- [Cash Item Shop] Ingame Cash Item Store is added. Now you can purchase various dress up avatar game items or functional game items with Luni Points. For more detailed info. Check Lunia Official Web page.
- [Cash Item] As cash items are added, cash item inventory bag that you can use for saveing cash items is added.
- [Cas Item] Various cash items are added. Visit Lunia Cash Item store! For all lunians who has created character and played the game will gain 500 free trial luni points.
- [Ingame Event] All game contents regarding "Supplies from Le Palais Lunia!!" are withdrawed from the game.
- [Friend List] From this patch, total number of characters in friend list is limited at 200.
- [Friend List] If you tried to add already added friend, there will be a message such as "Character name you are trying to add to friend list is already in friend list."
- [PVP] Button that move your character from PVP arena to PVP standby room will have different tool tip message for the button.
- [Button Name] Buttons with long titled name are fixed.
- [Party Window] If you tried to kick out one of your party member, right menu bars doesn't disappear. This problem has been fixed.
- [Party Window] Eventhough you don't have any party member, "Leave" message were displayed when you click your own character. This problem has been fixed.
- [Black List] If you try to add unexisting character name on your black list, it used to draw improper system message. This problem has been fixed.
- [History / Legend 2-10] "[If you break the rock, other players can not join this room]" message has been changed to "[ No one can enter this stage any more ]".
- [Item Name] If acquired item box's name is too long, name of the box was displayed within 2 rows. If item name is too long, it will shorten with "..." mark in a single row.
- [Monster Name] Monster names that can be identifies as a demonic name are replaced with more generous name.
- [Guild] If you insert exactly hundred characters for guild introduction message, guild was not created. This problem has been fixed.
- [Result Page] Fonts that are used at stage result pages has been sharpened up to bring up readability.
- [Quest Message] If you move to another square with opened quest description page, quest description page remains. This problem has been fixed.
- [Quest Message] When you complete the quest, completing messages were displayed twice. This problem has been fixed.
- [Quest Message] Legend 1-5 stages mission messages were not matched with proper monster name. This problem has been fixed.
- [Item handling] When you expose unnecessary items from your inventory bag, F1 and F2 short keys didn't work. This problem has been fixed.
- [Quest Description] Some of long quest description were cutted off. This problem has been fixed.
- [Untranslated Game Text] Untranslated text were translated.
- [Item Fortification] Items with fortification level higher than 9 will be wiped out from the game server. These items were identified as they were created with system abusing.
- [Security Update] For stopping system hacker's activites with guild channel, security updates were added onto all game servers.